PDA

View Full Version : Win IL-2 Merch with our fantastic Twitter Competition !

RosieC
3rd August 2009, 03:29 PM
Hey A.T.K members,

Check out http://twitter.com/IL2BirdsOfPrey as we currently have a competition running to win some exclusive IL-2 merchandise.
Each day we will be posting a question relating to IL-2, and one lucky twitter who provides us with the correct answer, will win each day.

So head on over to twitter and check it out.
And remember to check back each day, as a new question will be released, giving you more oppurtunites to win.

Good luck !!

--RosieC

Calneon
3rd August 2009, 09:36 PM
There is absolutely no need for such hostile replies, i wouldn't be surprised if Rosie leaves us for good after a reception like that. If you don't want to listen then don't listen, but don't needlessly express your opinion because all it does it cause anger and needless flaming.

All your posts have been deleted, and i've moved both the IL-2 threads to the console section where I think they better belong. As i've said, if Rosie does decide to come back please either reply in a non-hostile way or don't reply at all. Just because you don't have a 360 doesn't mean you have to flame anybody that does. If you missed Chalex's post on our relationship with Rosie then please read it here (http://www.atkcommunity.com/showpost.php?p=24087&postcount=14).

That is all.

Target
4th August 2009, 12:34 AM
Okay Phantom from now on we will be nice, thanks for keeping in touch rosieC

Vicious Horizon
4th August 2009, 10:37 AM
Wow Phantom.. You've taken an iron hand to shit on the forums recently.

Isphera
4th August 2009, 11:03 AM
Wow Phantom.. You've taken an iron hand to shit on the forums recently.

It's a Chalex School of Media extension of power. Phantom takes no shit.

VoX
4th August 2009, 11:33 AM
I'll be interested when there's a PC version, until then, not interested really.

Chalex4
4th August 2009, 01:41 PM
Thanks for setting everything straight Phantom, and free stuff is free stuff - so count me in :D.