PDA

View Full Version : Camping @ i37

Colonel Mitch
4th August 2009, 09:56 PM
Ive spoken to many people on TS tonight and decided on what to do for camping with people on TS.

The red dots are where the RV area is, The black sqaures are where weve decided would be bast to set up and camp.

Wizzo told me i could go anywhere on site at i36 so long as it wasnt in use.

http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t333/piers1989/i37-1.jpg

Okay?

Whoever gets there first try and find a nice big area :)

Chazlene
4th August 2009, 10:02 PM
The area just above the Warwick Complex looks the best, so whoever gets there first, mark out a massive circle with a stick big enough to fit all our tents in and guard it with your life.

Colonel Mitch
4th August 2009, 10:13 PM
btw arrival times of people

vox - 3-4
CHAZ - 3
trig - 3-4
phant - 4-5
lex - 1
dk - 5-6
piers - 5-6
chris - 5-6
freddie - 5-6

Trigger
4th August 2009, 10:57 PM
Seriously just tell me one place to go, not a choice of 4 when i get there!

I think the one near the quiet section would be best considering its still near other people and easy access for cars

Plus im worried that if we get there i dont want to get told by a security gaurd im not allowed my tent there and all we can say back is wizzo told us over a year ago it would be fine. Then have to move all my stuff after losing my ride

Just tell me if im being too grumpy and ill shut up

Colonel Mitch
4th August 2009, 11:36 PM
Seriously just tell me one place to go, not a choice of 4 when i get there!

I think the one near the quiet section would be best considering its still near other people and easy access for cars

Plus im worried that if we get there i dont want to get told by a security gaurd im not allowed my tent there and all we can say back is wizzo told us over a year ago it would be fine. Then have to move all my stuff after losing my ride

Just tell me if im being too grumpy and ill shut up

Your being too grumpy.

it wasnt over a year ago it was at i36, near the quiet area means we have to be quiet.

Its furthest to walk.

It will have lots of people around.

It was only on the plan incase one of the otehr places was not availible (they may not be grass, could be concrate or car park, hence multiple choices - basiclaly whoever gets there first, find whats the best and set up is the idea :D

Target
4th August 2009, 11:36 PM
Lets all just go to the big black square and defend the area with your life :D, when chazlene arrrives he can deploy the atk flag :D WIN

ez64
5th August 2009, 12:28 AM
Your being too grumpy.

it wasnt over a year ago it was at i36, near the quiet area means we have to be quiet.

Its furthest to walk.

It will have lots of people around.

It was only on the plan incase one of the otehr places was not availible (they may not be grass, could be concrate or car park, hence multiple choices - basiclaly whoever gets there first, find whats the best and set up is the idea :D

Me and gary probs planning around 12/2pm but I'll try and go for the further side of 2pm now as you all are arriving late!

what is up with ya lot if we all came at 12pm its almost another day of lounging round the tents.

Lexity
5th August 2009, 12:32 AM
Guys get there earlier :(. So I don't have to hang out with randomers for too long :p.

D_K_Head
5th August 2009, 12:32 AM
I vote we grab airsoft/paintball/BB gear and ACCTUALLY secure the area.

(let's see those asstards steal our spot when i pull out the compressed paint grenades. Run for your shirt's life, pricks...)

Target
5th August 2009, 02:15 AM
Gooood thinking DK, mitch pack the air rifles and your other bb guns this is war!!!!
Or not :D Its a shame all that kinda crap is band from i series, it wuld have been fun to see chalex run :D

ez64
5th August 2009, 03:00 AM
So is there any word on people being able to arrive nearer 12pm or is everyones plans set to 3pm onwards, either way is fine but would be nicer for the latter.

Colonel Mitch
5th August 2009, 11:57 AM
So is there any word on people being able to arrive nearer 12pm or is everyones plans set to 3pm onwards, either way is fine but would be nicer for the latter.

I believe you mean it would be nicer for the first. :P

It doesnt look like my cars going to be ready on thursday, let alone for 12pm, so looks like were all going to have a whale of a time.

Ill talk to chris and freddie tonight and discuss leaveing early.

Trigger
5th August 2009, 01:07 PM
I thought arriving at 3 was early lol, i can easily get there before that though so ill change my timing

ez64
5th August 2009, 01:52 PM
I believe you mean it would be nicer for the first. :P

It doesnt look like my cars going to be ready on thursday, let alone for 12pm, so looks like were all going to have a whale of a time.

Ill talk to chris and freddie tonight and discuss leaveing early.

Haha join the club the XJS probs is not going to i37 :(

Hopefully driving a 05 accord.

Chalex4
5th August 2009, 02:15 PM
Remember to leave room for my popup tent guys, I'll be arriving on Friday afternoon so unless you save space it will be taken by randomers.

Colonel Mitch
5th August 2009, 03:01 PM
Haha join the club the XJS probs is not going to i37 :(

Hopefully driving a 05 accord.

How come your not bringing the xjs?

Target
5th August 2009, 03:10 PM
Dont worry chalex we'll save ur tent a crappy little place on the other side of the Stoneleigh :D

Chazlene
5th August 2009, 04:03 PM
Yes Chalex... we'll save you a VERY special place, we'll make sure no one else will consider pitching there... :rolleyes:

Chalex4
5th August 2009, 04:28 PM
Lol, I'm glad you care so much :p.

Trigger
5th August 2009, 04:41 PM
Middle of the road? no one will consider pitching there

ez64
5th August 2009, 04:45 PM
How come your not bringing the xjs?

new brake master cylinder needs fitting and finishing up the O rings on one side of the exhaust.

Thats it I dont know why he could not finish it today.

Target
5th August 2009, 05:05 PM
Middle of the road? no one will consider pitching there

Shshsh Trigger if we dont tell him its the road he won't notice ^^ although with mitch driving pretty much anywhere could be considered the middle fo the road :D