PDA

View Full Version : What would your Fighter Pilot Name Be ?

RosieC
5th August 2009, 03:28 PM
Hey everybody !

In addition to the 'Question of The Day' competition that we're running over at Twitter, we're also asking followers what their Fighter Pilot name would be and there are some great prizes to be won !

Go check out http://twitter.com/IL2BirdsOfPrey and tell us your fighter pilot by replying to us and using the hash tag #FighterPilotName. Why not also share it on here with other members ? But I'm afraid you can only win prizes for posting your response on twitter !

Good Luck :)

--RosieC

Trigger
5th August 2009, 03:35 PM
Im sorry i dont want to appear too hostile but considering most of us announced little interest as we are mostly unable to play the game, this amount of threads about it is becoming a little tedious

Darkeagle
5th August 2009, 03:48 PM
Im sorry i dont want to appear too hostile but considering most of us announced little interest as we are mostly unable to play the game, this amount of threads about it is becoming a little tedious

Agreed, considering our no advertising rule, this seems to be stepping the line a little bit

Target
5th August 2009, 03:54 PM
I think we get the message if we are interested we can follow it on twitter, thanks for the updates but until there is a pc version where just not interested

Calneon
5th August 2009, 04:02 PM
I'd have to agree with Trigger, DE, and Target here. 3 posts in the last 2 days simply to advertise your twitter is a bit much. We also haven't had answers back from you to do with the PC version of the game.

RosieC
5th August 2009, 04:44 PM
Apologies for this and the unanswered question… I am waiting to hear back from the developers and will post an answer shortly when it arrives.

In the meantime I take onboard what you guys have said and will not keep posting updates. I will just post the response to your question when it comes in.

Thanks for all your questions.

Rosie

Calneon
5th August 2009, 05:09 PM
Apologies for this and the unanswered question… I am waiting to hear back from the developers and will post an answer shortly when it arrives.

In the meantime I take onboard what you guys have said and will not keep posting updates. I will just post the response to your question when it comes in.

Thanks for all your questions.

Rosie
Thanks for understanding :). Looking forward to the answers.