PDA

View Full Version : i37 Novint Falcon Discussion

Chalex4
8th August 2009, 01:08 PM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/sponsors/novintpost.jpg

After months of waiting we're all finally here at i37 :). We've all having a great time and with our projector now setup we are getting a lot of interest in the Novint Falcon and Pistol Grip.

This thread is multi-purpose. If you have played with the Falcon with ATK at i37 then you can post your comments on it here, and any improvements you think Novint should know about will be passed on.

If you have any questions that you want Novint to answer, then post them here as well and I will get them answered ASAP.

I'll post the pics here when I can!

The coupon code for the 20% discount is "atkfalcon"
MPUK thread: http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/i37/69659-novint-falcon-atk-i37

VoX
9th August 2009, 11:06 AM
So far all seems to have gone well, we underestimated the power of projection and with it up we got a lot more people coming to check them out.

People seem to like them, the international shipping being set up should get people more interested.

Chalex4
9th August 2009, 02:18 PM
It's come to that time when we decide who gets a falcon of their own! To start with, I'm compiling a list of who really wants one in ATK:

Paper Tiger
Ez64
Cillit Bang
Darkeagle
D_K_Head
Colonel Mitch

If you're not on the list, please tell me now.

Isphera
10th August 2009, 02:27 PM
Who won them then?

Calneon
10th August 2009, 04:35 PM
Who won them then?
Paper Tiger and DK. Grats to those guys :).

Vicious Horizon
10th August 2009, 05:53 PM
Grats guys.

ez64
10th August 2009, 06:10 PM
Tried to steal Gary's on so many occasions but failed :(

VoX
10th August 2009, 06:15 PM
Gary has the thing so close to his chest it's unbelievable, you'll have a hard time stealing it Giles :p.

D_K_Head
10th August 2009, 06:54 PM
Fred hid mine :P

Chazlene
10th August 2009, 08:08 PM
Fred hid mine :P

And you left one of the discs for it at the lan :D You shouldn't need it though.

Yeah Chalex and I decided that Gary had helped the most with demonstrating the Falcons to people, and the second choice was just drawn out of a hat since no one else particularly seemed to help more than anyone else.

Paper Tiger
11th August 2009, 11:40 PM
Thanks guys.

It's going to be put to good use, I can tell you that :)

And Giles has NO chance of stealing it! :P

D_K_Head
12th August 2009, 01:36 AM
got my first headshot with it yesterday. It's a good thing :D