PDA

View Full Version : Hey

fero
9th August 2009, 02:59 PM
Was down at i37 for a few hours on Saturday and bumped into the guys showing off their Novint Falcon gizmo. Im gonna get one when i have some spare cash floating around ^.^ Thanks to the guys there! I'm waiting for the gormless picture of me that one of them took staring into the screen to pop up xD Hmm, i never got there names :(

Anyhow, i'm Mike, live in Bradford in sunny England. Originally from Leeds though!

Hai :D

Chazlene
9th August 2009, 03:25 PM
Hey there, glad you liked the Novint Falcon, remember the referral code 'ATKFALCON' when you buy one for a 20% discount :D Also if you wait for a couple of weeks international shipping should be available so it'd be cheaper.

Also welcome to the ATK forums, enjoy your stay. :)

VoX
9th August 2009, 05:28 PM
Welcome welcome :D.

Glad you enjoyed the Falcon.

Chalex4
9th August 2009, 05:34 PM
Cool, thanks for signing up. I think I was the one to take that pic, and they'll be up ASAP after the event.

Vicious Horizon
10th August 2009, 09:28 AM
Heyy, welcome to ATK, if you were there on saturday I might have seen you, but probably not.

Hope you enjoy your time here at ATK, and I hope you stick around and invite your friends, not hinting anything at all ^^,

fero
13th August 2009, 09:01 PM
I was there on Sat :) I must have spent about an hour round by ur guys corner messin with the Falcon xD

Those pics around yet?

Deviok
13th August 2009, 09:49 PM
lol haiz. don't mind me. im a troll =]

obv not here else it'll be all like "OMG /ban k thx byeeee"

but seriously, if you got any forums where someone needs a'trollin', im your guy k. =D

usually get banned within 10 posts im that good. xD

anyways. HIIIII. im hyped. can u tell?

VoX
13th August 2009, 10:32 PM
It's generally not advised to advertise the fact you are a troll, they tend to be pretty hated.

Deviok
13th August 2009, 10:40 PM
lulz i dont do it on forums i like. =]
you is safe.

D_K_Head
13th August 2009, 11:20 PM
speak for yourself vox. Trolls are the cuddly kind of prick... they're fun :D