PDA

View Full Version : Section 8 Open Beta

D_K_Head
13th August 2009, 03:33 PM
Just a heads up, for those that didn't catch it. The Closed Beta has now ended... you'll need to grab the brand new client from fileplay, and uninstall everything to keep playing it...

Apparently they've made a ton of changes. here's hoping for quicker patching times to be amoungst those changes(!)

Oh, and your closed beta key will work fine. No need to change accounts

EDIT: Direct Link

http://www.fileplay.net/file/5922/section-8-beta-test-gs-7310f

(LAZY BASTARDS)

VoX
13th August 2009, 03:36 PM
Yay, massive DL here we come.

Isphera
13th August 2009, 03:42 PM
Direct link?

Chazlene
13th August 2009, 03:44 PM
Do we keep all our stats and shit? Think I managed to get to like level 25 at i37. I'll be on it as soon as I can, but PC's still kaput.

D_K_Head
13th August 2009, 03:46 PM
think so. We're still using the same accounts...

Calneon
13th August 2009, 07:06 PM
Wasn't really impressed with it at all. Poor graphics for a game released in 2009, poor console-like gameplay. However, I might just download it to see what changes they've made.

Trigger
13th August 2009, 07:46 PM
Wasn't really impressed with it at all. Poor graphics for a game released in 2009, poor console-like gameplay. However, I might just download it to see what changes they've made.

Yeah i agree it wasnt anything impressive and unless theyve added some major new content i dont think ill be going back for more

Target
13th August 2009, 08:18 PM
I enjoyed it really, was a good mix of BF and Halo style which actually worked. Think they will make grafix a bit better as there weren't many options available to change in the closed beta. ATK FAIL TEAM HERE WE COME :D