PDA

View Full Version : ATK Short vidz

Target
14th August 2009, 12:18 AM
I know we have talked about this for a long time but recently been watchin a lot of vidz on college humour and youtube etc etc...and thought that ATK could easily do they same and as the LAN idea is floating around this would make it much much easier as we could film some epic funny vidz within the community at lans or just randomly and stick them on the ATK Cinema and maybe dot some links around.
Only an idea atm so am sure you guys will find all the floors and shoot it down :D

GO!!!

Darkeagle
14th August 2009, 10:32 AM
it would work, but we are atk and it will never get done

Trigger
14th August 2009, 12:12 PM
Just no tbh, dont know anyone in ATK with clever humour, itll be full with your mum jokes
and old sketches

Target
14th August 2009, 12:56 PM
Like the chalex's tent incidnet would have been an awesome vid if we had filmed it at every stage :D and chalex's reaction..just stuff like that :D

Paper Tiger
14th August 2009, 01:10 PM
That would have been SO funny to watch over again

Specially the scene with the security guard XD

Chazlene
14th August 2009, 10:55 PM
tbh we need to happen to come up with a funny idea first, then decide to make a vid on it, not the other way around. Every vid/comic/etc. I've done has happened because I came up with the joke first, then decided to put it into some form. It has NEVER happened the other way around.

Target
14th August 2009, 11:30 PM
Yeh so when we were like lets hide chalex's tent, someone should have gone ooooh lets film it :D Spontanious comedy is best, but we can also plan some aswell or do both :D