PDA

View Full Version : Red Faction: Guerilla. Are you going to buy it?

Mr.Big
19th August 2009, 08:54 PM
I have waited a while for this mass destructive game, and its going to be released on September the eleventh (What a coincidence)
I am most likely to pre-purchase it soon and with that comes RF1 and RF2.
Anyway the big question
ARE YOU GONNA BUY/GET IT?

Link to the game on the steam store (http://store.steampowered.com/app/20500/)

Calneon
19th August 2009, 09:08 PM
What's the gameplay like?

Isphera
19th August 2009, 09:15 PM
Red Faction-esque. Which means bad. I played the first two, and regretted the time I wasted on them.

Calneon
19th August 2009, 09:29 PM
I never played the first 2, so please elaborate :).

Mr.Big
19th August 2009, 09:38 PM
Red Faction-esque. Which means bad. I played the first two, and regretted the time I wasted on them.

ORIC GTFO OFF MY THREAD

And Phantom, RFG is a Strategic Destruction — Use destruction to your tactical advantage, setting ambushes or chain reaction explosions to attack enemy strongholds and permanently modify the game environment. Leverage fully-dynamic physics-based destruction to improvise on the fly: blow holes in a wall or floor to set an ambush or escape, take out a staircase to stop your pursuers, or drive vehicles through blown out walls.

Im great at ripping other descriptions :D, just read the rest on the steam store page.

Calneon
19th August 2009, 09:51 PM
Not for £35 or until I hear a VERY good review.

Mr.Big
19th August 2009, 10:15 PM
Not for £35 or until I hear a VERY good review.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/834-Red-Faction-Guerrilla

Ben Yatzhee kills all dreams of games tho :P, just watch his other reviews about games :D

But, idno watch some game trailers on youtube n stuff :)

Deri
20th August 2009, 12:48 AM
Gonna pirate it

D_K_Head
20th August 2009, 02:13 AM
...and buy it if it's good?

Deri
20th August 2009, 01:33 PM
...and buy it if it's good?

Buy? What is this word 'buy'?