PDA

View Full Version : SBC Break Up - What Next

Darkeagle
20th August 2009, 11:52 PM
Well, you heard it here first Gang, SBC may be shutting down. A Group of players accused Deri of messing with the clan cash and now most have left.

Deri has decided that it will be best just to shut down the team, and i dont blame him for the shit that he was taking.

This means that the ATK team Relives:

Know because its a new team, Im guessing people will still want to join, but we will sort that out later. Also with servers, we can sort that out whenever.

Right now im intrested in who you want to lead the tf2 team. Can you post below if you want someone other than me to run the team, i wont take it personally, and will just go with the flow, please only people that will be intrested in joining the tf2 team answer, and if you dont want me to lead the team, post who you would like to lead it instead

Thanks

Darkeagle

Calneon
20th August 2009, 11:54 PM
Woo!

Back to the old ways.

I'm fine with you leading.

Deri
21st August 2009, 12:13 AM
I'm free to merc for you, and I can help out wherever needed, however take into advice I am looking to join a Div 5 team within a few weeks.

Colonel Mitch
21st August 2009, 12:44 AM
lol fail.

Yeah DE really seems to be the only 1 with the time and interest to lead.

VoX
21st August 2009, 10:38 AM

Just tell me when to turn up.

Fine with whoever leading.

Zealous
21st August 2009, 10:47 AM
It’s a shame they had to break up :(.

I don't mind DE being the leader again, back to the old ways as phantom said lol :D.

Trigger
21st August 2009, 11:40 AM
Dam, bit of a shame just getting to know some of the guys

Im Sceptical of the old ways and im not sure if ill rejoin, I may find a more competitive clan

But all for DE leading though btw

Chalex4
21st August 2009, 12:11 PM
It's disappointing that SBC disbanded, some of Deri's clan mates sounds like right jerks.

I don't mind who leads, but DE seems like a good choice. It's a good thing I held off saying what servers we wanted - I'll now make sure there's a match server for TF2.

Isphera
21st August 2009, 12:39 PM
Typical - using us as the fallback option. Jackass.

Personal jibe aside, we might actually be able to get a team running now. And DE should not lead the team. I'll explain why later.

VoX
21st August 2009, 12:49 PM
It's disappointing that SBC disbanded, some of Deri's clan mates sounds like right jerks.

Have you failed to realise that a lot in ATK (jokingly) accuse you of the same thing? lol

Trigger
21st August 2009, 01:05 PM
Typical - using us as the fallback option. Jackass.

Personal jibe aside, we might actually be able to get a team running now. And DE should not lead the team. I'll explain why later.

Explain now dammit! :D

Target
21st August 2009, 03:27 PM
Had Deri been taking clan leading tips from chalex? :D
Good to see that its back to the ATK clan, and I think we proved at i37 that when we all play well and with a lot of practise we could actually beat some half decent teams. An if you guys manage to get set up in a league and get good who knows you could do well at the next i-series :D

Darkeagle
21st August 2009, 06:01 PM
Oric explain now, tbh i want to get started so any points against my leadership should be Explained sooner rather than later

Bloo
21st August 2009, 06:07 PM
Oric explain now, tbh i want to get started so any points against my leadership should be Explained sooner rather than later

Give him awhile, he needs to make up some reasons why you're not fit to lead. :rolleyes:

D_K_Head
21st August 2009, 06:49 PM
There are many reasons... but spewing them out in a postbox will just sound like a rant. let oric get it organised...

TF2 team yes/ DE no.

Darkeagle
21st August 2009, 07:05 PM
Like i said before, please offer a suitable replacement

D_K_Head
21st August 2009, 07:11 PM
Like i said before, please offer a suitable replacement

Trig... he did well when you first buggered off to SBC

EDIT: To be fair though, it's not a good idea offer up other names without talking to them first. Reguaradless, he's the only choice

Darkeagle
21st August 2009, 07:12 PM
Trig is going to a division 5 team

And not to sound rude, but dikdnt atk fail after i left?

D_K_Head
21st August 2009, 07:29 PM
because half the members left with you? and not to sound rude, but didn't the TF2 team fail when you were leading it? what was the loss streak? 12/13?

Darkeagle
21st August 2009, 07:36 PM
Tbh lets not start this, If you dont want me to lead can you actually give a reason why, what am i doing wrong so i can improve on it, its stupid and its turning into a hate DE thread

Deri
22nd August 2009, 01:21 AM
Trigger is in a team with me, so I doubt he would lead the ATK team.

And I think DE would make a good frontman from what his learnt. He could play in quite a decent division 6 team now with no hassle. He understands map layout, class specfics learnt from myself as well as setups and counters. Not to mention his actually dedicated. So I don't see the issue.

Darkeagle
22nd August 2009, 02:12 PM
Since asking for constructive crisitism i have had no replies, so im putting my self in charge on the ATK team and will carry on with my plans

Calneon
22nd August 2009, 02:14 PM
Since asking for constructive crisitism i have had no replies, so im putting my self in charge on the ATK team and will carry on with my plans
Don't let DK and Oric put you off. As you said, they have no real evidence against you.

VoX
22nd August 2009, 03:56 PM
Phantom speaks the truth.

Oh, and lockage.