PDA

View Full Version : ATK Team New Roles

Darkeagle
22nd August 2009, 02:17 PM
Well there are a couple of roles i would like to hand out to people, that will make my job allot easier and will help the team in general.

I have picked the person i though would be most sutiable for each role, if you dont want to be put in the chosen role then post below.

Server manager - Phantom

The person in this role will look after the public and match servers, making sure the are popular and functional.

Fixture Organiser - Vox

The person in this role will help make contact with other teams to set up friendly matches, he will also be on the look out for tournaments etc

Second in command - Darkpidgeon

Since Trig has left us i have decided to promote DP to Second in command, he will help make decisions on the the team, new recruits, training and matches, he will also lead if i am not at a game for whatever reason.

Thank you

Darkeagle

Calneon
22nd August 2009, 03:22 PM
Sounds good!

VoX
22nd August 2009, 03:54 PM
Works for me.

Colonel Mitch
22nd August 2009, 05:50 PM
I WANT POWER To0.... /cry

Deri
22nd August 2009, 05:51 PM
You should start putting folk into a 2 class system, and get everyone to play medic. You can learn alot from watching people play as a medic, espically if you go on a league server.

Colonel Mitch
22nd August 2009, 05:53 PM
You should start putting folk into a 2 class system, and get everyone to play medic. You can learn alot from watching people play as a medic, espically if you go on a league server.

Im a decent medic i like to think, but if nobody tells me what or what no to do or where to go ill follow the person im with. (this happened at i37 a few times)

Trigger
22nd August 2009, 06:22 PM
The medic should be telling people what to do more than the other classes in my opinoun as they have a better vantage point to see things from and the fighting generally revolves round them.

The medic needs to speak and tell people what to do when necessary

Deri
22nd August 2009, 06:59 PM
Im a decent medic i like to think, but if nobody tells me what or what no to do or where to go ill follow the person im with. (this happened at i37 a few times)

That's because, as a Medic, you are the commander. You call what to do, when, how...

Colonel Mitch
22nd August 2009, 07:23 PM
That's because, as a Medic, you are the commander. You call what to do, when, how...

It was the first time i ever played medic in a match i think and i wasnt told i was to call things...

but i did get my epic medic cap on whatever map it was :D

Trigger
22nd August 2009, 07:32 PM
lol that was funny "mitch dont go in there you wont stand a chance"...

Were not criticising, just explaining.

VoX
22nd August 2009, 07:38 PM
Can we please get a Mumble server?

Darkeagle
22nd August 2009, 07:49 PM
This is a notice to all Passengers

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN DERAILED

Tea and cakes will be severed shortley

VoX
22nd August 2009, 08:00 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a260/Datdude11/Internet%20messages/offtopic.jpg

Colonel Mitch
22nd August 2009, 08:56 PM
lol that was funny "mitch dont go in there you wont stand a chance"...

Were not criticising, just explaining.

Told me that AFTER i'd jumped down and killed the soldier witht he needlegun :P (think it was a soldier)