PDA

View Full Version : Team Flaming Moes

Deri
30th August 2009, 04:02 AM
4am Brainstorm Mother Fuckers

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/421496-tavern2_super.gif

Team Flaming Moes

First: I need people willing to actually step the fuck up and put some fucking effort in. This may mean 3 quid a month for a server (I got us one for like 15 quid), training on a proper day and actually checking out some frags of their own.

Secondly: Phantom and Trigger outright for the two solly positions. Saw both play was they actually reported, moved and shit.

Thirdly: If you ever want to be the fecking medic, that makes you leader - YOU are claling, when to push, retreat, whatever.

Here's the shit:

Deri - Tactics and Leads the Team. Want to join? Go through me.
Trigger - Holy Fuck POCKET SOLLY. He says where the fuck you go medic, you stay behind this fucker. If he runs back? YOU RUN WITH HIM.
Phantom - Roaming Solly. Climbs fucking containers, shoots shit, flanking. Fuck.
Quickman - Demonigger, spams sticky shit at the white boys. Knows all the demo moves already, swedish.
Killeye - SCOOT SWE
D_K_Head - Medic

THE REST: 1 Scout 1 Medic. That's it fuckers. Talk to me if you want to look at a spot.

Bitches, I want people who are willing to learn, understand? You will be told to check out maps, guides, class strats. Mumble will be a must, get that.

Trigger
30th August 2009, 11:44 AM
Your a legend Deri

Made my day allready

You know im in and willing

Calneon
30th August 2009, 01:49 PM
Willing ofc, and don't worry about the server, ATK has one, I just need to finish setting it up. Don't let that stop you buying your own if you want it of course.

Darkeagle
30th August 2009, 01:55 PM
lol, thanks phantom, moving teams before we could get one training session done,

Trigger
30th August 2009, 02:01 PM
better to do it now than later...

but its up to Phantom what he wants to do

Deri
30th August 2009, 03:43 PM
Protip: You can be in more than two teams.

Mr.Magic
1st September 2009, 08:43 PM
lol so you're gonna have a new team but most are from ATK? :p

Deri
1st September 2009, 09:32 PM
4 players are from SBC.

Math much.

D_K_Head
1st September 2009, 10:15 PM
and if you considered me or phant part of the TF2 team, there's somthing wrong with you

Mr.Magic
2nd September 2009, 09:22 PM
I'd say something witty and insulting but I have nothing.