PDA

View Full Version : MW2 Community/Clan

Target
7th September 2009, 10:16 PM
Okay guys, a few of my CoD4 peeps have been working on a clan/community for this new release, this is potentially going to be the biggest online MW2 community and will have a lot of clans within it.
At the moment only core member have joined who will be part of the Blink clan.

http://www.team-blink.com/

keep an eye on this if your considering MW2

Calneon
7th September 2009, 11:49 PM
Considering MW2? Is anyone not going to buy it? :D

Bloo
7th September 2009, 11:50 PM
Considering MW2? Is anyone not going to buy it? :D

I get the feeling some grumpy gus is now going to reply "I'm not getting it."

However that person isn't me, as I fully intend to buy it and attempt in vain to kill people with throwing knives.

Mr.Big
8th September 2009, 12:50 AM
I get the feeling some grumpy gus is now going to reply "I'm not getting it."

However that person isn't me, as I fully intend to buy it and attempt in vain to kill people with throwing knives.

im not buying it, but im getting it :)

and if i like it then i will deffffffinetly buy it for online play... so no judgement

Target
8th September 2009, 01:42 AM
hehe Mr Big, it shuld be well worth buying as its made by Infinite again instead of fail company that made cod5

D_K_Head
8th September 2009, 09:16 AM
it's like third on my list, after Borderlands and Assassin's Creed 2... (don't judge me D:)

Calneon
8th September 2009, 11:20 AM
hehe Mr Big, it shuld be well worth buying as its made by Infinite again instead of fail company that made cod5

That would be Treyarch.

Trigger
8th September 2009, 11:56 AM
Ill be up for it

Target
8th September 2009, 12:02 PM
That would be Treyarch.

AHAHHAh dont say there name :(

Paper Tiger
8th September 2009, 05:23 PM
I'll second Mr. Big.

D_K_Head
8th September 2009, 05:27 PM
cod5 was a massive step back... and sequels are rarely good after the 4th version...

Final Fantasy and Champ Man exempt, of course...

come to think of it, is it becoming a pattern? the odd's raise expectations by being awesome in every way, and the evens turn out to be massive "meh" fests that are just trying to keep up with the original. I wonder how bad cod7 will be...?

Calneon
8th September 2009, 05:44 PM
cod5 was a massive step back... and sequels are rarely good after the 4th version...

Final Fantasy and Champ Man exempt, of course...

come to think of it, is it becoming a pattern? the odd's raise expectations by being awesome in every way, and the evens turn out to be massive "meh" fests that are just trying to keep up with the original. I wonder how bad cod7 will be...?
Dude, the ones made by Treyarch (3 + 5) suck, the ones made by Infinity Ward (1 + 2 + 4 + 6) rock. That's the pattern.

You must have meant that evens raise expectations and odds become massive 'meh' fests.

Trigger
8th September 2009, 06:31 PM
Hey Cod5 werent that bad, true it didnt add anything much new but dont compare it with the pile of crap that was cod3

Calneon
8th September 2009, 07:00 PM
Hey Cod5 werent that bad, true it didnt add anything much new but dont compare it with the pile of crap that was cod3
I never played CoD3, but I think CoD5 wasn't awful because it stole almost everything from CoD4. If Treyarch had to make it from scratch it would have sucked much more.

Target
8th September 2009, 10:19 PM
CoD3 was okay for the missions but multiplayer is no where near as good as cod2, and cod5 was pretty similar to cod3 with bettter gfx and new missions and zombie mode but that was it, MW2 will be win

D_K_Head
8th September 2009, 11:04 PM
yeah, got it the wrong way around, evens are good, odds tend to be shit...

Bloo
8th September 2009, 11:42 PM
Except for the original. Number 1. Which is no doubt the best in the series and the rest cannot ever compare to the original EVER because it's amazingly awesomely perfect in every single way.