PDA

View Full Version : i31 Area Poll

Isphera
10th April 2007, 06:02 PM
Where would you like to sit? Answer and Respond.

EVE Online, Chilled out, and we wont get random idiots asking us if we played games no one has heard of.

Smurfz
10th April 2007, 06:06 PM
CS:S considering its our main game and we have some average players especially if I go. Depends what happens plus have you seen how far it s for me to travel :eek:

Chazlene
10th April 2007, 06:07 PM
Other games, sort of makes sense, since we all play a mix of games, eve would be chilled like you said, but not much of us play it, and although we all play css, that section would be filled full of complete fags shouting loads.

Target
10th April 2007, 06:13 PM
WoW area ftw...no hardcore nerds with there spread sheet that will be sat in eve area and no idiots shouting boomheadshot like in css.

Hardie
10th April 2007, 06:24 PM
erm i would say other games section because there wouldnt be anyone there we could controll it and we could play mixed games, what i am sacared of is me meating u lot and getting battered so much because how cheeky i have been over the last 10 months rofl, meh ill take u all on haha, anyway yeh where is it and when ebacsue i cant wait to go but i need to ask my parents but i could always tak emy uncle with me hes a great person but i dunno he jsut had a kid but ill see.......and smurf good players yeh like me only....unless u get uber leet quickly, and btw how would we know who each other looks like when we get there rofl, everyone where ATK symbol on there top or make a badge. oh and if we did do the =[BRS]= idea many people willl be left out.....i dont know what im saying im bored atm =[ anyway answer the questions scattwered across this post =p

Isphera
10th April 2007, 06:25 PM
Just cause your in the EVE section doesnt mean you have to play EVE, you do realise that. For the CS opeople, you dont have to enter the tournament, and if you do, then you dont have to be in that zone.

@ Hardie - Theres security, so I wont pick on you too much :P

VeNom
10th April 2007, 06:29 PM
VI VE LA COUNTER STRIKE!!!! simply cuz it owns!!!

Hutch
10th April 2007, 06:55 PM
I agree with oric about EVE online but I'd say other games.

Chazlene
10th April 2007, 07:11 PM
Venom, since you live in Norway, I doubt you're coming to Newbury, so don't vote.

undeaded
10th April 2007, 07:28 PM
I agree with oric about EVE online but I'd say other games.

REPENT SINNERS! THE END IS NEAR!

Lol Hutch agreeing with Marcus... I think my brain just did a backflip.

VoX
10th April 2007, 07:42 PM
and smurf good players yeh like me only....unless u get uber leet quickly

i vote we beat the shit out of hardie but only if he can fit his head through the door lol

@ Hardie - Theres security, so I wont pick on you too much :P

he wont need to, they'll do it all

other section ftw, we could own it and put up a huge sign ATK ONLY, FUCK OFF lol

Chalex4
10th April 2007, 07:55 PM
Right guys, since we all need to sit together I will choose the end position for us all. As a result this poll is closed because I have yet to explain how this all works ( I am creating a new post now ).