PDA

View Full Version : Chalex off to Uni

Chalex4
23rd September 2009, 10:24 PM
That's right, I'm finally off to university!!! I leave early tomorrow morning for Loughborough and will be studying Electronic Engineering once the madness of the freshers celebrations is over :).

Unfortunately this does mean that I will become like Chazlene in terms of activity :p. I do have a laptop though, and will certainly check back here as often as I can, although I can't promise new features any time soon (not that you REALLY care lol)!

For those of you that are at Uni or about to leave in the next few days, make sure you have the most awesome time!!!

Calneon
24th September 2009, 12:57 AM
Lucky, I have another 3 days in this bore hole that is my house with shit all to do. I recon i'll still be active once I get there (after freshers ofc).

ez64
24th September 2009, 02:22 AM
I'm going to look at freshers for the last day this week just to see whats happening and there is a car club so may have to join up.

Trigger
24th September 2009, 11:47 AM
Freshers week is pretty awesome, its a must to get to know everyone.

Gl with Uni and make sure you grab every oppurtunity even if you dont want too because it makes things easier in the long run, ive had like 4 hours sleep a night at best but its all good fun, though i wouldnt say it is "the best week of my life" like some people have.

Still aint got my computer internet working yet, (not really a bad thing) they have to scan your computer before they put it on the system at my uni and it pretty much dislikes everything im using so im going through and sorting it out, might have it back up by the end of the week though.

Allready got an essay to do for monday as well, The amount of spare time is crazy though i have fridays and tuesdays off though im waiting for that time to end up being filled by work

Im off for the Football tryouts, Gl to you also Phant, missing our chats :p

Chazlene
24th September 2009, 12:42 PM
I didn't make a thread when I started Uni.

Bloo
24th September 2009, 01:06 PM
My only suggestion is that when you meet someone try and liven up the conversation from the standard 4 questions (name, course, where you live, where you're staying). It makes you more interesting! :p Also don't perve too hard Chally.

Calneon
24th September 2009, 03:49 PM
Im off for the Football tryouts, Gl to you also Phant, missing our chats :p
I haven't played HoN since u left and TF2 matches aren't the same without you. Hope you get everything sorted soon! Good luck with the tryouts. ;)

Vicious Horizon
24th September 2009, 05:32 PM
Bye bye Chalex ^^, Hope you have lots of fun, don't get too wasted, meet a pretty girl(s) too..

Oh! Don't forget to study =D

Zealous
24th September 2009, 07:52 PM
I'm having a great time at my fresher’s week! Met loads of new cool people much better than my old friends Phantom and trigger (lol not really, love you :) ) Also you guys have to try this, if you find a girl you like play chicken with her, for those of you who don't know what that is you have to touch or say seductive things but it has to get more seductive each time you do it until you or her chickens out, it works! But the main things are just to talk to everyone and anyone and have fun.

Vicious Horizon
24th September 2009, 08:16 PM
Aww, zealous found some breasts ^^, jk mate, glad to hear you havin a good time.

Calneon
24th September 2009, 09:38 PM
for those of you who don't know what that is you have to touch or say seductive things but it has to get more seductive each time you do it until you or her chickens out
I bet you'd be pro at that Tom, I bet you start with "suck my cock while i finger your pussy" and go on from there.

Also, what did you mean when you said it works? Does that mean zealous got some?

Zealous
25th September 2009, 12:34 AM
O Sam I love you lol! And in answer to your second question it could mean that, lols.

Bloo
25th September 2009, 01:17 AM
A better way is to just drink quite a lot and hope you wake up in someone elses room. It worked for me!

Trigger
25th September 2009, 03:17 PM
I'm having a great time at my fresher’s week! Met loads of new cool people much better than my old friends Phantom and trigger (lol not really, love you :) ) Also you guys have to try this, if you find a girl you like play chicken with her, for those of you who don't know what that is you have to touch or say seductive things but it has to get more seductive each time you do it until you or her chickens out, it works! But the main things are just to talk to everyone and anyone and have fun.

A better way is to just drink quite a lot and hope you wake up in someone elses room. It worked for me!

Your both doing it wrong

Though Zealous's way made me laugh

Vicious Horizon
25th September 2009, 04:29 PM
You need to use the legenday chat-up line from GTA IV, "Excuse me Ma'am, how much memory do you have?"

VoX
25th September 2009, 05:44 PM
Or

"'Scuse me, do you know how much a polar bear weighs?"

"Erm, no..."

"Enough to break the ice, hi I'm Frank"

Zealous
25th September 2009, 06:04 PM
Or

"'Scuse me, do you know how much a polar bear weighs?"

"Erm, no..."

"Enough to break the ice, hi I'm Frank"

My god thats epic i'll have to use that tonight!

ez64
25th September 2009, 06:45 PM
Thats not epic lol.

Target
26th September 2009, 01:50 AM
but u can try it and tell us how is goes :D, the best way to is to talk to as many lasses as possible, you have to get lucky at some point and hopefully more than once :P
Chalex can always use the line he spent most of his summer on a £3000 cooking course :D

Vicious Horizon
26th September 2009, 11:12 AM
Lol Target, that'll keep the ugly feminists coming :p

Calneon
28th September 2009, 07:37 PM
Mmm

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7267/dsc00060o.jpg

Vicious Horizon
28th September 2009, 08:58 PM
GOGO UNI FOOD!

Hope you enjoy it Phantom :p

D_K_Head
28th September 2009, 09:05 PM
...that does not look healthy...

are you eating that?

Calneon
28th September 2009, 09:07 PM
...that does not look healthy...

are you eating that?
What's wrong with it? It's more healthy than most uni food.

Chicken breast, fresh pepper, boiled noodles, and a stir fry sauce sachet. Stir fried with a little bit of oil, nothing wrong with that.

Bloo
28th September 2009, 10:45 PM
I had a similiar reaction to DK Head, only it looks too healthy.

Damnit man, meals should either be takeaways or beer! :p

ez64
28th September 2009, 11:38 PM
Had a nice pub lunch in between lectures and chinese just a minute ago :)

Zealous
29th September 2009, 10:43 AM
I’ve just been into Morison’s and had their famous big breakfast! I highly recommend it.

Bloo
29th September 2009, 12:04 PM
I'm having Sainsbury Spicy Chicken pasta salad just now for breakfast, glad I don't study a science as for them midday is actually lunch.

Trigger
29th September 2009, 02:49 PM
Dominoes for Tea tonight!

Go go thread de railment, gj theres no active mods (cept maybe vox)

Calneon
29th September 2009, 03:43 PM
I'm a mod and active. Nothing wrong here.

Vicious Horizon
29th September 2009, 04:02 PM
Mm, Although Phantom's name is Black (Server Manager), he's a Supermod too.

Calneon
29th September 2009, 04:10 PM
Indeed.

Chazlene
29th September 2009, 04:21 PM
BREAKFAST IS FOR WIMPS.

Tonight I'm having... err... sausages or chickens goujons, wadda you think?

Vicious Horizon
29th September 2009, 04:37 PM
Moar Ketchup.

Calneon
29th September 2009, 07:46 PM
Reminded me of this VH

http://www.studentrecipes.com/recipes/quick-food/quick-and-easy/

Vicious Horizon
29th September 2009, 07:56 PM
Now that's how kings eat.

Target
30th September 2009, 01:35 AM
Na dats crap, go to morrisons get 12chicken breasts for a tenner chop fry add huge amount of rice, feast = win :D
N yeh hu even get up early enuf to eat breakfast? Brunch maybe, summet fried and greasy :D

Calneon
30th September 2009, 11:05 AM
breakfast consists of toast or cereal for me atm.

Bloo
30th September 2009, 07:39 PM
Breakfast for me was muffins and beer. IT WORKS.

Colonel Mitch
30th September 2009, 08:48 PM
Breakfast for me was muffins and beer. IT WORKS.

Breakfast? .....

Calneon
3rd October 2009, 02:01 PM
Breakfast? .....
Yeah it's what you have before morning lectures so you don't kneel over and moan about being starving the whole way through.

Chazlene
3rd October 2009, 04:30 PM
Breakfast for me at uni is usually just a mug of coffee, and maybe, MAYBE a slice of toast, if I want to treat myself.

Colonel Mitch
4th October 2009, 12:01 AM
Yeah it's what you have before morning lectures so you don't kneel over and moan about being starving the whole way through.

I dont have time for breakfast when i have to drive 120 miles to uni at the start of every day.... Just grab some toast from the canteen in first break instead.

Chalex4
17th October 2009, 06:29 PM
Man this thread became epic....I should have looked back earlier :p.

I'm having a great time at uni, and am building ATK back into my schedule :). Time to cook some pizza I think!

Target
18th October 2009, 01:52 AM
£3000 cooking course and all you can do it pizza :D Told you it was a waste :p

Chalex4
18th October 2009, 01:16 PM
Haha, well when I've got to do something in about 10 minutes pizza is always a good choice :p.

Bloo
18th October 2009, 05:13 PM
Maccy D's is the way to go. Free Cheeseburger with everything you buy! Might do that right now actually.

Target
19th October 2009, 02:09 AM
McFlurry Bloo gotta hav the puddin :D and yeh pizza is teh pwnage wen cba cookin :P

Bloo
19th October 2009, 09:11 AM
McFlurry Bloo gotta hav the puddin :D and yeh pizza is teh pwnage wen cba cookin :P

Indeed, it's always a toss up between the free cheese burger and the free McFlurry, but the burger prevailed this time because the sheer thought of cold food made my brain explode.