PDA

View Full Version : EVE Expanision 12: Dominion

Colonel Mitch
27th November 2009, 09:00 PM
Trailer looks awesome. Wondering how much of the shiny stuff theyre gunna add =]

http://www.eveonline.com/dominion/index.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn5uY2pHqaM

Mr.Big
28th November 2009, 05:23 AM
Ok, titans are getting their DD's changed to a deathray, titans are getting a +1m armor boost (capital armor reppers are useless now for them) Motherships were supposed to be changed to Supercarriers and gett a 1m armor hp and have fighterbombers but thats gonna be delayed untill the community is happy with the changes on Motherships. Sov is going to be changed like hell, no more POS bashing at 5AM, now u go BASH a bigger structure with more health and system upgrade points at 5AM.

Read eve news here http://www.massively.com/category/eve-online/

Vicious Horizon
28th November 2009, 12:39 PM
WANT.

Shit, now I've got even more things to spend my money on =/

Mr.Big
28th November 2009, 01:43 PM
WANT.

Shit, now I've got even more things to spend my money on =/

If u dont have an account please let me send you a 21day trial :)
As i have two game-time starving accounts to feed :D

Vicious Horizon
28th November 2009, 02:39 PM
Is that for the new expansion?

If so, go for it, I'd gladly start again, seeing as I've already had about 50 trial accounts and I'm still not bored.

Mr.Big
28th November 2009, 05:43 PM
email to send the invite to? (cant be the same if you have used it be4)

Vicious Horizon
28th November 2009, 07:55 PM
sonofx-51@SPAMBLOCKhotmail.co.uk

Mr.Big
28th November 2009, 08:43 PM
Sent (i do take it twas without SPAAAAAAAMBLOCK part?)

Vicious Horizon
28th November 2009, 09:12 PM
You took out SPAMBLOCK?
Oh God, the world's going to end D=

Lol, just kidding, yeah, I'll pick it up at some point

Chalex4
30th November 2009, 03:41 AM
The trailer looks awesome, but I can't help feeling that EVE is totally different. Whenever I've played it at least, it's sooooo slow paced :(.

Mr.Big
30th November 2009, 04:59 AM
eve is not something you play in a day. it is a long term commitment

Chalex4
30th November 2009, 03:53 PM
Commitment :(...:p

D_K_Head
30th November 2009, 07:34 PM
it is a commitment... Like getting your cock chopped off. It hurts at first, but soon it just becomes a dull ache and a distant memory.

acctually, that kind of works for any gamer that starts to play MMOs

Vicious Horizon
30th November 2009, 09:51 PM
DK and his prominent hate towards all MMOs

Colonel Mitch
30th November 2009, 10:45 PM
The trailer looks awesome, but I can't help feeling that EVE is totally different. Whenever I've played it at least, it's sooooo slow paced :(.

If you play ina fleet like that then it becomes how it is on the trailer. Otherwise it is exceedingly slow paced. But at least it doesnt steal all of your free time like SOMe mmos..... *points finger*

D_K_Head
1st December 2009, 09:58 AM
DK and his prominent hate towards all MMOs

I don't HATE MMOs... I just hate the obvious one. Hell, if anything I LIKE EVE... I just don't play it because the monthly subscription is a stupid thing that makes me feel that I should be playing 24/7

so I play Non-Monthly Fee games 24/7 instead.

Colonel Mitch
1st December 2009, 06:51 PM
I don't HATE MMOs... I just hate the obvious one. Hell, if anything I LIKE EVE... I just don't play it because the monthly subscription is a stupid thing that makes me feel that I should be playing 24/7

so I play Non-Monthly Fee games 24/7 instead.

That's fine if your satisfied with the quality of the free online mmos you find :P

Everyone may rightly argue eve is very slow paced but you'd be hard pressed to argue its not of a good standard, and continuous expansion for no extra fee is :)

Vicious Horizon
1st December 2009, 07:16 PM
Well yeah, that's my annoyance with MMOs, the p2p sucks testicled monkeys.

D_K_Head
1st December 2009, 07:19 PM
damn skippy!

and let's face it, most non-monthly MMOs suck (exceptions: Guild Wars, and hopefully APB)

Vicious Horizon
1st December 2009, 07:57 PM
(exceptions: Guild Wars...

Just wait for the fire summoned by the flamers of ATK to rain upon you.

(Not that I'm in agreement.)

Mr.Big
1st December 2009, 07:59 PM
veteran eve players play eve for free (example, mining, if you mine on a hulk 1hr a day for almost a month you can afford PLEX ingame wich is 30days of gametime) i mine almost 12hrs a month in my Wormhole system i make 35m an hour by doing that (rare ore FTW!!)

Vicious Horizon
1st December 2009, 08:09 PM
Fancy giving me coords of that system? :p

Colonel Mitch
6th December 2009, 12:34 AM
Just came across this - really good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq2oxt7Nrxo&feature=video_response

Mr.Big
6th December 2009, 12:44 AM
pretty old but still its damn nice and convincing :)

And VH, for a hulk you need about 45days training from scratch with skillbooks implants etc.., also for the mining crystals you need 23more days, and you would need to find a suitable wormhole system with asteroid belts (the wh i am in there spawn about 1-3 belts a week and last 1-3 days) Also in our wh we got a few starbases, two capital ships one of them is an rorqual (search on market for more info) the rorq can compress ore wich makes it 20x smaller to move around, get it back to empire, refine and then sell it :) long process but 35m an hour is pretty damn nice for doing nothing but afk mine.