PDA

View Full Version : What are we playing now?

D_K_Head
7th December 2009, 08:37 PM
I remember a time when ATK played TF2 together, as a large group. Teamed in L4D, but nowadays it seems we all play different things, so I ask you.

What are we playing now?

I've been bouncing between project reality, CS, and a few others for a while now. You?

VoX
7th December 2009, 08:39 PM
If anything I play random games of CS or RA3, come Xmas I'll be on MW2 :p.

ez64
7th December 2009, 09:29 PM
I did not know there were other games out other than generals and wc3 :d

Mr.Big
7th December 2009, 09:34 PM
EVE
MW2
LOTR:BFME2
RFG
HON

damn borderlands charm wore off damn quickly for me

Chalex4
7th December 2009, 09:43 PM
Ummm...

COD4
TF2
L4D2
Trackmania

are my faves atm :).

Calneon
8th December 2009, 03:10 AM
Heroes of newerth, l4d2, dragon age.

Target
8th December 2009, 03:30 AM
All need to get L4D2 and play that...Battlefield Bad Company 2 was meant to have a demo released soon but think thats been delayed...we can just play a mixture of everythin over xmas!!!
I'm back from uni on the 18/19th Dec

Isphera
8th December 2009, 06:20 AM
Until 10 minutes ago, I thought the forum and a majority of the community was dead, so this is quite refreshing to see ;D

Vicious Horizon
8th December 2009, 08:48 AM
Warcraft III
SWAT 4
Quake 3
GLTron
Jedi Academy
Halo: CE
CnC: ZH (Not much, but enough xD)
CS:S
WORMS WORLD PARTY! YEEEEEEEEAH!

(That's about it, as you can see, mainly old, rarely played shit XD)

D_K_Head
8th December 2009, 12:32 PM
Ok, pact time. Should we, as a community, get together and play BFBC2 as a GROUP when the PC demo arrives?

...seeing as most of you used to play BF2, and a lot of you are interested in Modern Warfare (and BC is surposed to be a mix of them).

Just a suggestion... might be worth making a poll for it, but i'm too lazy for that.

Colonel Mitch
8th December 2009, 03:31 PM
In order of most regularly played multi player (not at uni):

MW2
EVE
Zero Hour / Shockwave
Hidden

Ive been playing a fair bit of MW2 with chaz, DE, DP, and oric

Been playing zero hour with EZ64 and Freddie, and will when chirs is back with him.

If we orgainse gaming night of some kind im up for other things.

Put a load of updates on teh hidden server a few weeks ago, we still haven't really tried them out.

Vicious Horizon
8th December 2009, 05:17 PM
Well, I'm in a bit of shit tbh, seeing as I won't have a decent computer for a while..

But then again, I don't really have to be involved in it at all, I always was just the forum bunny (read forum noob.)

Chalex4
8th December 2009, 07:14 PM
Ok, pact time. Should we, as a community, get together and play BFBC2 as a GROUP when the PC demo arrives?

Yes, yes and yes again. I love the look of this game, seriously can't wait :D.

D_K_Head
8th December 2009, 07:25 PM
heh, speak for yourself. I'm hyped for APB myself... though I hijacked my uncle's xbox when we were visiting and played a little bad company. It's fun.

bet it'll be even better with PC controls and full teamwork servers...

Chalex4
8th December 2009, 07:39 PM
We get 32 player servers as well :). Console peeps only get 24.

D_K_Head
8th December 2009, 07:57 PM
and dedi. 1up ftw.

To be honest, if they can get 24 avatars working on a shitbox, I bet the mod teams can push up that number a ton and still get stable combat in a dedi. Classic 64, anyone?

Chalex4
8th December 2009, 08:09 PM
I guess that'll have to wait for BF3 :D.

Calneon
9th December 2009, 03:02 AM
Until 10 minutes ago, I thought the forum and a majority of the community was dead, so this is quite refreshing to see ;D
Everybody still visits here regularly, they just don't post unless there's something there because we're too lazy to make new threads :P.

Mr.Big
9th December 2009, 04:31 AM
Everybody still visits here regularly, they just don't post unless there's something there because we're too lazy to make new threads :P.

+1...

Vicious Horizon
9th December 2009, 09:03 AM
Agreed Phant XD I need to go back to making pointless threads.

D_K_Head
9th December 2009, 10:56 AM
Why not create useful, well though out threads?

because we're too lazy

Oh, never mind then.

Bloo
9th December 2009, 12:15 PM
32 people servers? That's good enough IMO, 64 player maps are usually too large to see the effect of all those people anyway.

D_K_Head
9th December 2009, 12:44 PM
true, but on what other game can you never be sure that the area you are entering may or may not contain dirty middle eastern campers who will rape you?

Chalex4
9th December 2009, 12:49 PM
That's part of the fun :p. Realistic I guess.