PDA

View Full Version : Xmas ATK

Chalex4
9th December 2009, 12:47 PM
I know we've talked about this in the shoutbox, but why not create a thread :).

I hope you all like the Christmas touches that Chazlene and I have added to the site, I think it looks awesome. The advent calendar (http://www.atkcommunity.com/advent.php) is also back up for those who never saw it the first time around.

If there's enough interest, I might think about doing another xmas competition with a few new games up for grabs. I might need few more people to buy hosting (http://www.atkcommunity.com/hosting.php) first though :p.

D_K_Head
9th December 2009, 12:50 PM
a few people to buy hosting? we could ALL buy hosting and you'd still have to dip into the bargin bin before we could do a giveaway :P

Chalex4
9th December 2009, 04:48 PM
Nah, it's not THAT bad :p. I actually quite fancy making another ATK xmas video :D.

Colonel Mitch
9th December 2009, 07:41 PM
Hidden video + lol C&C Generals video like Pure Pwnage... "get ze supplies.... drop ze supplies....get ze supplies.... drop ze supplies....get ze supplies.... drop ze supplies.... - OH HELLO OMAR! OH HELLO AZIM!..."

Vicious Horizon
9th December 2009, 09:59 PM
LOL MITCH XD

Yeah, I'll get hosting in January Chalex =)

Target
10th December 2009, 03:41 AM
OMG YOU BOMBED THE CANADIANS!!!!! Yes we should give away chalex's mum as a price I heard she's cheap :D

Vicious Horizon
10th December 2009, 08:40 AM
We could auction lolcat pictures with Hutch's face on to the general public.

(Is it now that we've realised that, with everyone at different unis, Hutch can't punch a certain person in the face for us doing this? XD)

D_K_Head
10th December 2009, 01:24 PM
I think oric could take him.

They're both big guys, but oric has the height advantage

(but then again, guessing their anatomy from chaz's comics is probably a bad idea.)

Bloo
10th December 2009, 02:20 PM
Oric wouldn't fight him though, he'd make snide remarks and comments until Hutch gets angry and smacks him. Then claim the moral high-ground. Clever tactics indeed.

D_K_Head
10th December 2009, 05:00 PM
hey, it let france survive WWII