PDA

View Full Version : i39 - Prelim Who's Going?

Isphera
28th December 2009, 12:59 PM
As it says in the title, this is just a thread to see who wants/will be going to i39 in Newbury at the start of April. Chances are I will be, but I would like a couple more people to go before I deffo say I would.

BTW, don't post a crapload about 'I wont go to this one because I have a colonoscopy that weekend, and I don't like newbury, so I will wait unitl i564.', cause we seriously don't care. Just a simple yes, no or maybe is all we need.

NB - The Early Bird discount ends 5th January, so would be great to be able to book tickets before this.

Vicious Horizon
28th December 2009, 01:46 PM
Maybe - same reason as you Oric, if it seems like more people are gonna be going to i39 than i40 - I'll jump ship and join ATK at i39.

So put me in the maybe slot.

Isphera
28th December 2009, 02:14 PM
If there are three or four people wanting to go, then I will happily go. I'm pretty sure Piers will say the same thing, meaning that if one or two more peeps say they will go, then I'll book my stuff tonight.

Worth noting that I'm at an Airbourne gig in London the night before the main event starts, so it will be worthless me getting EAS.

EAS is on the 1st April, the event is 2nd to 5th.

EDIT - I've just thought of a reason why I might not be able to go. I will likely be flying to Minneapolis, MN on the 6th April for my two weeks o' awesome. I will probs go to i39 and then either leave Sunday night or early Monday morning to get ready for MN, but if flights dictate I have to leave earlier than the 6th, then I could be rimmed.

VoX
28th December 2009, 02:32 PM
Doubt I'll be at i39, not sure if that's around exam time or w/e so I'll just avoid the hassle of it all.

If people are going i40 then I'll most likely go then.

Isphera
28th December 2009, 02:36 PM
EAS is on the 1st April, the event is 2nd to 5th.

It's Easter, so if you have exams, that is something to consider. In terms of i40, I don't know if I'll go to it yet, because I never know what my mood will be 2 minutes from now, let alone a couple months.

Deri
28th December 2009, 03:48 PM
I may possibly be going with a comp team I am playing with, however if so I shall let you guys know.

Calneon
28th December 2009, 04:07 PM
Going to i40, doubt i'll come to i39 too, though I could be pursuaded.

D_K_Head
28th December 2009, 04:11 PM
i'm going to say i40 for me... I figured that's the one most of ATK will show up to...

Vicious Horizon
28th December 2009, 04:15 PM
I had concluded that the majority would be at i40 - And I didn't realise that April would be when my exams are (putting my head in the sand :D ) - Looks like I may as well sit this one out and go to i40

Chazlene
28th December 2009, 04:32 PM
If a few people go to i39 I will appear for a day or two as a spectator, if a significant number go I might come as BYOC.

ez64
28th December 2009, 04:36 PM
I would of done as newbury is near me but I'm on holiday :(

Target
28th December 2009, 04:41 PM
i40 FTW, seeing you guys and 1 i-series a year is enough :D... jokes, just more convienient in the summer holidays really, and hopefully a new rig by then

Colonel Mitch
28th December 2009, 05:52 PM
I will most likley be going. 2 of my friends from uni have said they ARE going but havent yuet booked. as ive said, if someoen else goes, ill go.

Isphera
28th December 2009, 05:59 PM
I'm sorting out flights and hotels for Minneapolis on the 31st December, so I will let you guys know on my thoughts then.

Colonel Mitch
1st January 2010, 09:01 AM
Starting to look like i will be booking in the next couple of days. My mate i brought to i36 wants to go and has offered me £50 in diesel money, which is win, and if my mates from uni go too will be pro =]

Isphera
1st January 2010, 01:45 PM
I will not be going, since I will be flying out to the states on the 5th at the latest, and it's entirely possible that I may end up going earlier. Since I'll be getting a new PC, I'll most likely deffo be going to i40.

Chalex4
1st January 2010, 08:05 PM
If a few people go to i39 I will appear for a day or two as a spectator, if a significant number go I might come as BYOC.

This.