PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Do you have Modern warfare 2?

Colonel Mitch
8th January 2010, 10:57 AM
As above, pick your radio button :)

If a few of us have it we should get a private game going sometime :)

Also we've had plenty of ranting about not buying it due to lack of dedi support, so lets not spam this topic with moaning plx :)

Mr.Big
8th January 2010, 02:28 PM
oghh god i hate no dedicated servers... i still have the game though *moan*

should have made a public poll so we can see who haz it or not

Bloo
8th January 2010, 02:41 PM
I like it, the singleplayer has its ups and downs but is mostly decent. Not a big fan of multiplayer anymore to be honest, its starting to get top heavy again and not fun if you're kind of casual about MP like I am. Spec Ops is awesome though, I'll happily play through them again (when at Manchester though, because my NAT is open there and BT at home makes it impossible to open your NAT up I swear...)

Calneon
8th January 2010, 02:41 PM
I may get it in the NEAR-ish future

Played the singleplayer and it was good, I have no problems with buying it but not at the rediculous price it is now. I'll wait until it's under £20 like all other PC games.

Isphera
8th January 2010, 03:47 PM
I have it.

D_K_Head
8th January 2010, 04:43 PM
waiting for a price drop, which seems unlikely.

Chalex4
8th January 2010, 05:01 PM
waiting for a price drop, which seems unlikely.

Likewise, I'm not too bothered about getting it unless it is good value.

VoX
8th January 2010, 05:29 PM
I have it, am up for some MP or Spec Ops whenever.

Colonel Mitch
8th January 2010, 08:26 PM
Can an admin make the poll public so we can see who voted for what?

Calneon
8th January 2010, 08:44 PM
I tried but see no option.

Target
8th January 2010, 09:27 PM
£28 on Amazon but for a game I'd only play casually then it would hve to be a bit cheaper tbh, prob get it from summer holz :D

Bloo
8th January 2010, 09:32 PM
Well EA are claiming that BC2 is the first step in their plans for total world domina- taking back the FPS market. We can all get a coop fix there at a probably more reasonable price and also keep dedicated servers.

D_K_Head
8th January 2010, 09:45 PM
I think squad deathmatch will be a lot more entertaining than co-op anyway. Teamwork, but in multiplayer. COME ON!

Mr.Big
8th January 2010, 10:24 PM
Well EA are claiming that BC2 is the first step in their plans for total world domina- taking back the FPS market. We can all get a coop fix there at a probably more reasonable price and also keep dedicated servers.

Yeah i hope BC2 will have something at least similar to hardcore mode, i really enjoy that u dont have "100hp" and dont survive a spray of bullets, but ofc that follows up with extreme camping and very bad if someone is hacking

Bloo
8th January 2010, 10:45 PM
Yeah i hope BC2 will have something at least similar to hardcore mode, i really enjoy that u dont have "100hp" and dont survive a spray of bullets, but ofc that follows up with extreme camping and very bad if someone is hacking

Not a big fan of hardcore, partly (mostly) because I'm shit at it, partly because the respawn time is so long (which makes it even more grating when you're rubbish at it) and partly because no kill cam means camping becomes a legitimate tactic again. And I say fuck to that.

But then again, if people like hardcore, there isn't any reason why it shouldn't be added as another game mode.

Target
9th January 2010, 01:53 AM
Yeh Bad Company 2 looks awesome and they got rid of fukin planes WOOOOOOT