PDA

View Full Version : Gaming night

Colonel Mitch
10th January 2010, 03:30 PM
Its clearly COD MW2 gaming night time. Possibly today with some, if not too much of a noobfest happens, but as i no from the poll not all of you have it so /cry.

List of people that I no do (post below if i didn't mention you and ill add you):

1. Colonel Mitch
2. Vox
3. Darkeagle
4. Darkpidgeon
5. Chazlene
6. Bloo
7. Cillit Bang
8. Mr. Big
9. Oricalcos

So that's 9 different people who ALREADY do have the game and play when convinced to do so....

I propose we steal as many people from that list as possible this evening to play private and have some fun... YES THATS RIGHT! FUN......in a gaming community!!! :O -shock shock horror horror-

Isphera
10th January 2010, 03:40 PM
Won't be available to play for the next week and a half, need to focus on exams and sorting out other life stuff.

Although the second 3pm on the 20th January comes around, you can bet your ass I'll be on......assuming I don't order a PS3 and start punching defensemen on NHL 10

Target
10th January 2010, 03:43 PM
Great time to do a game nite when everyone is gettin ready to go back to uni :S or has already gone

Colonel Mitch
10th January 2010, 03:48 PM
Great time to do a game nite when everyone is gettin ready to go back to uni :S or has already gone

well ive been nagging all throught he hols and everyone has been going FAIL FAIL FAIL

D_K_Head
10th January 2010, 04:14 PM
FAIL. That is all.

Target
10th January 2010, 05:49 PM
Yeh apprantly some guy named Chalex was gunna play TF2 but that never happened

Mr.Big
10th January 2010, 06:13 PM
who is this Chalex you speak of?

We can try next friday? just get your asses online at 7-8ish pm

Chalex4
11th January 2010, 02:01 AM
Yeh apprantly some guy named Chalex was gunna play TF2 but that never happened

Oh crap, I completely forgot about our much needed epic TF2 session :(.

I'm back at uni now but I'm sure there'll be some time that suits both of us. Sadly I can't do this MW2 thing though as I don't have it.