PDA

View Full Version : Forza 3

Colonel Mitch
21st January 2010, 06:52 PM
After reading orics post int eh upcoming games thread i decided to make a video documenting the customizability of cars in the game.

The third video is a bit fail (its the race) as i had to put to camera on a box behind me the capture is very small.

Also, yes, i have a very shaky hand, but you can still see everything so no crying plx :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXT4ByadEuc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj17DI0ggYM

And the race....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC2xOmmd1k4

D_K_Head
21st January 2010, 07:20 PM
Consoletard.

Colonel Mitch
21st January 2010, 07:23 PM
Consoletard.

Any suggestions for a racing simulator that comes anywhere near to that for pc and ill happily play that instead

Isphera
21st January 2010, 08:50 PM
Nice vids.

Target
21st January 2010, 08:59 PM
Where were the pro gaming/standard driving gloves??? But yeh it pretty pro for a simulator game and fun playing with the steering wheel, and tbh all driving games are better for console due to the controls, unless you have a 360 contoller for your pc

Colonel Mitch
21st January 2010, 09:09 PM
Lol i left teh Pedo-gloves (of win) on the side for the demonstration :P

Chalex4
21st January 2010, 09:40 PM
Nice vids, I actually watched almost all of it. Would have been nice if we could have been a little closer watching you driving at the end, but the upgrading system certainly looks better than I thought it would be.

I like that you don't have to be a car guy to understand what to upgrade.

Isphera
22nd January 2010, 12:20 AM
I think I might have to find out my camera and play about with GT5 Prologue tomorrow, might need some cash in it first :D

Although does Forza have the Veyron? Cause it's in GT5...not prologue, but the full :D

Colonel Mitch
22nd January 2010, 12:51 AM
I think I might have to find out my camera and play about with GT5 Prologue tomorrow, might need some cash in it first :D

Although does Forza have the Veyron? Cause it's in GT5...not prologue, but the full :D

OFC forza has teh veyron..... along with over 400 other cars ;)

Isphera
22nd January 2010, 10:09 AM
GT5 will have between 950 to 1000 cars and 70 unique tracks. It also has Dunsfold Park, which any Top Gear fan should know is the test track. I don't know what the customisation is like on GT5, but I will concede that the level of car design for the asthetics is absolutly superb in Forza. It's a shame that they are exclusive to each, because I probably would own both.

D_K_Head
22nd January 2010, 12:02 PM
as much as I used to loved the GT series, how useful would Dunsfold be? seriously, it's an airstrip...

Colonel Mitch
22nd January 2010, 03:12 PM
To be fair the amount of times ive said to people its a shame it doesnt have teh top gear test track.... lol

Also with GT5 being on Blu-ray its not surprising itll have more cars, tho im surprised it has fewer tracks.

Isphera
22nd January 2010, 04:56 PM
I suspect more will be added through DLC later, and the numbers are not set in stone, but Polyphony say they want 1000 cars and I'm guessing that's done. It wouldn't surprise me if those numbers went up.

Colonel Mitch
22nd January 2010, 05:26 PM
If GT5 is that pr0 it may actually tempt me to get a second hand ps3, even with my feelings for sony - tho on second thought i cba buying another steering wheel just so it works on console #2

Vicious Horizon
22nd January 2010, 05:34 PM
I saw that and was like "Is that the Top Gear Test Track?" Would be pretty awesome to try and beat the Stig's times around it ^_^

Target
22nd January 2010, 06:19 PM
Every racing game needs the top gear track, should be the first thing on the to do list :D

Isphera
23rd January 2010, 12:50 AM
I saw that and was like "Is that the Top Gear Test Track?" Would be pretty awesome to try and beat the Stig's times around it ^_^

Apparently they will be pre-loading the game with his personal best times.

Colonel Mitch
23rd January 2010, 01:27 AM
Apparently they will be pre-loading the game with his personal best times.

Now THAT is win...

Colonel Mitch
23rd January 2010, 01:31 AM
Does anyone else here who'll be going to i40 have a 360 with XBL and forza? would be good to get some pr0nage on :)

Target
23rd January 2010, 04:12 AM
I'm sure most of the console tards there will have it, you could prob own some of them, but will be lol if you do it while wearing teh pedo-gloves and on the steering wheel...and jsut for comical value a driving hat aswell :D

D_K_Head
23rd January 2010, 04:22 AM
are you joking? all the consoletards did was play Halo and COD4...

Colonel Mitch
23rd January 2010, 04:52 AM
I'm sure most of the console tards there will have it, you could prob own some of them, but will be lol if you do it while wearing teh pedo-gloves and on the steering wheel...and jsut for comical value a driving hat aswell :D

Lol driving hat ftw tbh - and you cant beat teh pedo gloves :P

are you joking? all the consoletards did was play Halo and COD4...

Unfortunately DK is actually pretty right there......

Also finding a randomer who happened to bring his 360 and forza and is happy to play with us / lend us the console so we can have community fun is unlikley to say the least.

I could ask rami if i can borrow his and just use someone elses XBL account.

Vicious Horizon
23rd January 2010, 12:52 PM
If my brother ends up buying a 360 he'd be more than glad letting me borrow it for the weekend, but don't hold me to that XD

Target
23rd January 2010, 03:02 PM
You could always steals it just for the weekend, I'm stealing my sisters wii when I get home from uni and I garuntee she won't even notice :D

Vicious Horizon
23rd January 2010, 03:51 PM
Lol Target, fair play.

Target
23rd January 2010, 05:18 PM
@ mitch remember last time when we had it set up on that wall and thoes random ppl came and played with us...and that lass pwned us all at burnout :D

Colonel Mitch
23rd January 2010, 07:09 PM
@ mitch remember last time when we had it set up on that wall and thoes random ppl came and played with us...and that lass pwned us all at burnout :D

indeed was lol, tho id never played more than teh demo before on takedown mode :P

The blow up as much shit as possible in 1 crash mode was lol :P

For 2 player forza the way forward is monitors tho, and for general fun, white sheet on chairs :)