PDA

View Full Version : Computer Trouble

Isphera
13th April 2007, 12:51 PM
I may not be on for a, as yet, undetermined amount of time due to an unforseen and, so far, unresolvable problem occuring with my computer. I will try to fix this as quickly as possible, but until then, I am unable to come on TS or any games.

If you want to, you can post ideas for solving the problem. The original post made on a tech forum is below.

Hey there,

When my computer crashed to the blue screen this morning, I simply restarted the computer as normal and expected my computer to start up again. However, it did not.

It starts normally, saying that I have an nVidia 7800GTX and the graphics information, but then it goes to the screen with the dual bios logo and simply cuts off at the word memory, going;

"Intel I945 Bios for 8I945P Pro F8
Main Processor:Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.8GHz (200x14)
<CPUID:OF43 PATCHID:0005>
Mem"

This was also strange because I have done no under/overclocking with my 3.6GHz, yet it says that it is 2.8Ghz.

I also cannot choose to enter the bios options of any kind, after repeated pressing of the required key.

Does anyone know a possible fix to this problem? If you need any more information, please just ask.

Motherboard is a Gigabyte 8I945P Pro.

Chalex4
13th April 2007, 01:23 PM
I will have a think about that one, let us know if the tech forum says anything interesting, maybe you could give us a link to where you posted?

Isphera
13th April 2007, 02:25 PM
Scratch this post and thread, Im back up and on WoW again :D

Chazlene
13th April 2007, 03:39 PM
Thread closed then.