PDA

View Full Version : A Fresh Start: World of Warcraft

Colonel Mitch
27th January 2010, 07:46 PM
Anyone fancy starting a new character afresh on WoW and leveling together?

Just been thinking about when i did it with DE, and tho he failed ludicrously hard, it was pretty good fun.

Anyone that hasnt got an account i can recommend for triple exp and level granting up to level 60 which makes leveling lolfast.

Also, yes, im aware the majority of you hate this game. Im only looking for 1 taker, tho obviously the more the merrier.

Anyone in?

Vicious Horizon
27th January 2010, 08:48 PM
I would, but I'm not paying £lol/month, so I'm out, sorry, I'd enjoy a decent game every now and again but I just can't afford it v_v

Mr.Big
27th January 2010, 09:52 PM
you sir, should be shot (mitch xD)

No but srsly, like VH said its insanely expensive to play WoW

Calneon
27th January 2010, 10:35 PM
I really want to but seriously don't have the time, I have many other games I want to play and obviously uni.

Target
28th January 2010, 03:08 AM
Tempted but just really cba with wow anymore :(

D_K_Head
28th January 2010, 04:04 AM
wow sucks. end of.

Colonel Mitch
28th January 2010, 04:13 AM
wow sucks. end of.

constructive as always DK.

Isphera
28th January 2010, 11:05 AM
Tempted but just really cba with wow anymore :(

Seconded, plus I wanna focus on learning to play my bass properly and start schooling more nabs on Madden.

Target
28th January 2010, 01:24 PM
Thinking about it more, it would more enjoyable to slowly remove my toenails with plyers and waste a lot less of my life and money :D

Isphera
28th January 2010, 01:29 PM
Having your toenails cutout isn't that bad to begin with. Although they were injected with anesthetic before having the op, it just felt like they were being poked.. After that wore off though, it hurt like hell.

Colonel Mitch
28th January 2010, 10:05 PM
Having your toenails cutout isn't that bad to begin with. Although they were injected with anesthetic before having the op, it just felt like they were being poked.. After that wore off though, it hurt like hell.

Nice oric..... very nice...

ez64
28th January 2010, 10:19 PM
What is this?

Mr Miyagi congratulating his student on deconstructing someone else's sarcasm :D