PDA

View Full Version : Kicking Bots

Chalex4
13th April 2007, 01:22 PM
*ADMIN NOTICE*

If you are an admin this applies to you, NEVER kick the bots from the 32 slot server. If you do, they never rejoin unless the server is restarted. The bots are there to give regulars some things to play when no one else is on the server. Usually, if someone is playing bots on the server, there will be normal people who quickly join. If you know who has been kicking the bots please let me know. Please note, moving the bots to spectator etc. also screws things up.

Chalex4
20th April 2007, 07:02 PM
Again I went on the server today and there were 3 people on the server with no bots! As soon as I put all the bots back on the server it became full, so stop kicking them! Next time I will simply read the logs and remove the admin from the person that did it.

**Please note that there should be 8 bots on the server, that leave as people join.**

VoX
21st April 2007, 01:19 PM
I think it could be somebody like wrath (that is if he still has admin) as he doesn't read the forums and I never go on there when there are bots on.

Chalex4
21st April 2007, 03:18 PM
After reading through the logs I found multiple entries like this:

L 04/21/2007 - 00:38:46: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [[IGMo]wrath] [STEAM_0:0:13257479] Executed : bot_kick [C2G-BOT | Colin]

It seems he was doing some early morning kickings. Since he is not active enough in the Community I am removing his admin.

Please note, this is a warning to all other admins as well, I can read logs! If any other people abuse their admin by kicking the bots or something else, they will be sacrificing their admin! If you see an admin doing something like this, please let me know, make sure you know the admin and their SteamID and the date and the time of the abusing.

EDIT: I also removed admin from the following people (because they are not active enough on the forums and in the Community):

--> Wrath
--> Punisher
--> Seroxat

Hutch
21st April 2007, 05:06 PM
Uh... seroxat is very active , VERY VERY VERY ACTIVE!... Ie he is on when you arent on chalex... he doesnt always come on TS but he is on the server doing general Rate checking / admining. I would say that chazlene is less active than seroxat on CSS.

VoX
21st April 2007, 08:19 PM
Yes Chazlene is active on the servers and a good admin but yes, the other two are not active enough.

Chalex4
21st April 2007, 11:27 PM
Ok, I gave Seroxat back his admin. Thanks for letting me know.