sab7Oa38mf0

Isphera
13th April 2007, 08:30 PM
No. This is better,

Shiny Toy Guns - Le Disko
v1DNoPkE0us

Shiny Toy Guns - Starts With One
ZrIOgcy8wTE

I have seen them live, supporting Fall Out Boy at the BIC in Bournemouth.

But then again, nothing can beat....
MePzWtHqrso
B7hZukQu-5E

Chazlene
13th April 2007, 08:33 PM
FFS, THIS IS TEH MOSTEST AWESUM SONG EVAR!!!

76CS9z9kQ44

VoX
13th April 2007, 08:37 PM
Undeaded, I am now going to school you, YOUR TASTE IN MUSIC IS SHIT, glad to get that off my chest lol.

undeaded
13th April 2007, 08:41 PM
Another three to whet yourr appetite.

Radiohead- Paranoid Android
57BdhcYuLbU

Rage Against the Machine-Testify
1JSBhI_0at0

Jay Foreman - Moon Chavs
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/336092

VoX
13th April 2007, 08:43 PM
They wet my appetite and I use the wetnes to spit at them

undeaded
13th April 2007, 08:44 PM
Undeaded, I am now going to school you, YOUR TASTE IN MUSIC IS SHIT, glad to get that off my chest lol.

Yeah, but you and Oric are fuxing emos.

Hutch
13th April 2007, 08:45 PM
Yeah, but you and Oric are fuxing emos.

Here here!
Murder emos in their sleep. pls.

VoX
13th April 2007, 08:45 PM
Shall I slit your wrists instead?

undeaded
13th April 2007, 08:46 PM
Whet.. as in to increase your appetite. You dumb shiz.

Chazlene
13th April 2007, 08:48 PM
Let's just get one thing straight, don't go and shout that everyone else's music is crap, just because you may not like it doesn't mean it's a bad song. In my opinion Towers of London is shit loads better than Slipknot, although Towers of London do do the cheesy playing guitar while jumping in the air which is IMPOSSIBLE. :p

Hutch
13th April 2007, 08:50 PM
Whet.. as in to increase your appetite. You dumb shiz.

Might I recommend Yellowcard or +44, for less emo music even though +44 lyrics include : Let slit our wrists and burn down something beautiful, they are completly non-emo and waltz all over slipknot and Breaking Benjamin and make beautiful sounds. Even though Breaking Benjamin sounds like a wet fart. :p

Cheesy guitar playing BUSTED STYLES.

undeaded
13th April 2007, 08:50 PM
Let's just get one thing straight, don't go and shout that everyone else's music is crap, just because you may not like it doesn't mean it's a bad song. In my opinion Towers of London is shit loads better than Slipknot, although Towers of London do do the cheesy playing guitar while jumping in the air which is IMPOSSIBLE. :p

Amen.

VoX = ownt.

:p

If you can watch 'paranoid android' without being scared you need help.

VeNom
13th April 2007, 08:53 PM
you guys dont know what music is.. iron maiden with the cd a matter of life and death ftw!! songs like dope - die mother fucker die, and blur - song 2 is good music

undeaded
13th April 2007, 08:56 PM
you guys dont know what music is.. iron maiden with the cd a matter of life and death ftw!! songs like dope - die mother fucker die, and blur - song 2 is good music

I listen to that. Don't say condescending crap like that, when you only seem to know three songs mate.

Chazlene
13th April 2007, 08:57 PM

Seriously, SHUT UP. I like Iron Maiden too, but don't go saying people don't know what music is, they can like what they want.

Hutch
13th April 2007, 08:59 PM
EMRgPR0hB4

OWNED

VeNom
13th April 2007, 09:06 PM
haha.. i pissed to guys off.... GREAT SUCCSES!!!!
btw i know many good songs: Metallica: fuel, bad seed, were the wild things are, devils dance some kind of monster, dirty wondow, Iron maiden: The legacy, out of the shadows, lord of light, run to the hills. some more good music: ace of spades motorhead, patric och lillan - basshunter....

VoX
13th April 2007, 09:08 PM
You don't know great songs, you missed Master of Puppets and Seek and Destroy from Metalica, shame on you

VeNom
13th April 2007, 09:11 PM
i could write more songs but why the hell use time on that??!!

VoX
13th April 2007, 09:14 PM
Because then people will relise that your tatse in music is not just Norweigan folk music :p

undeaded
13th April 2007, 09:19 PM
Wow you just cited some random Metallica Songs and Iron Maiden Songs...That's amazing...

Dude.. I have two Metallica Albums and an Iron Maiden Album...so?

Midge
13th April 2007, 09:22 PM
OMFG they were possibly the worst mettallica songs you could have written, most of them are off st anger and reload, the crappiest albums of all, plz, listen 2 ALL the albums before mentioning titles, u will jst get laughed at by true metallica fans if u ever so mention those songs (except fuel)

VoX
13th April 2007, 09:28 PM
Dude.. I have two Metallica Albums and an Iron Maiden Album...so?

So it's good that they arent Towers of London

undeaded
13th April 2007, 09:32 PM
OMFG they were possibly the worst mettallica songs you could have written, most of them are off st anger and reload, the crappiest albums of all, plz, listen 2 ALL the albums before mentioning titles, u will jst get laughed at by true metallica fans if u ever so mention those songs (except fuel)

Master of Puppets that was the time.

Orion[Instrumental] is a hawt song.

And VoX Towers are better than fuxing Slipknot :p

Chazlene
13th April 2007, 09:55 PM
Midge, I would just like to congratulate you on being the 100th member of the C2G forums.

VeNom
13th April 2007, 10:11 PM
lol man i aint listening 2 music made before 2001 i think...
btw why are we disccusing music in a thread about pics?

Hutch
13th April 2007, 10:15 PM
Congratulations To Midge On Being Our 100th Forum Member!

VeNom
13th April 2007, 10:17 PM
btw i know it was just songs from st.anger and reloaded. was the only cds i could find!! ^^ but every1 have theyr own music taste (just that mine is always the best) and loaded is better then reloaded did just not buy it ^^

Midge
13th April 2007, 10:37 PM
thanks all :D

yes load is better than reload, bu then master of puppets jst pwns all 2bh
as undead said, orion is great, masterpiece by the late great cliff burton

i hope they play master of puppets album like at download when i see them @ wembley :D :D :D

unfortunately bullet for my valentine are supporting, bit too emo...
dnt complain vox, i know u will!!!

VoX
14th April 2007, 12:09 PM
You bitch! I wanna knife you, and steal your ticket just to see Bullet For My Valentine :mad:
Oh yeh, and Metallica :D

undeaded
14th April 2007, 12:12 PM
Rofl, the crowd are gonna be booing when BFMV come on.

VoX
14th April 2007, 12:18 PM
Yeh well, like i say, you weted my appetite with the songs you posted, and I used the wetness to spit at Towers of London

undeaded
14th April 2007, 12:22 PM
Yeh well, like i say, you weted my appetite with the songs you posted, and I used the wetness to spit at Towers of London

My god woman, to whet means to increase an appetite. Can't you read. How the hell do you put your bra and panties on in the morning? All by yourself!

BFMV are OK, I have their album, but I doubt most Metallica fans will take kindly to them.

VoX
14th April 2007, 12:57 PM
Good point, but there still a good band.

undeaded
14th April 2007, 01:46 PM
btw i know it was just songs from st.anger and reloaded. was the only cds i could find!! ^^ but every1 have theyr own music taste (just that mine is always the best) and loaded is better then reloaded did just not buy it ^^

Was that meant to be funny? That just sounded plain cocky to me....

Vox...you just lost, I took the high road :p

Hutch
14th April 2007, 02:06 PM
Well, Bullet for my valentine will get booed off just like the Rasmus did a few years ago. Im thinking of going to reading this year if anyone wants to share a tent.

Also I think Voxs taste in his music is like he is trying to sound butch. I reckon we\'ll find a few Hearsay and Atomic Kitten albums in his cd collection. Good music isnt all about screaming and yelling. I think you might be one of those people who likes the bit in heavier forms of music where they sing more melodically than the mindless screaming and shouting in the rest. For gods sake (Allah, Vishnu, Buddha, Jehovah to all you non Christians) stop squeaking.

As for venom, his cd collection includes elevator music and the music you get when put on hold in a call centre. He just searched some of the bands we named into wikipedia and came up with a few song names to sound cool.

undeaded
14th April 2007, 04:08 PM
Well, Bullet for my valentine will get booed off just like the Rasmus did a few years ago. Im thinking of going to reading this year if anyone wants to share a tent.

Also I think Voxs taste in his music is like he is trying to sound butch. I reckon we\'ll find a few Hearsay and Atomic Kitten albums in his cd collection. Good music isnt all about screaming and yelling. I think you might be one of those people who likes the bit in heavier forms of music where they sing more melodically than the mindless screaming and shouting in the rest. For gods sake (Allah, Vishnu, Buddha, Jehovah to all you non Christians) stop squeaking.

As for venom, his cd collection includes elevator music and the music you get when put on hold in a call centre. He just searched some of the bands we named into wikipedia and came up with a few song names to sound cool.

owned.

Anyone want to come to Truck this year?

Hutch
14th April 2007, 04:21 PM
mebbe.

CILLIT BANG
14th April 2007, 04:21 PM
Someone Post Tread The Floods By Trivium Now......

undeaded
14th April 2007, 04:29 PM
Mmmm... the Crusade is their best album. I don't generally like Trivium.

VeNom
14th April 2007, 04:29 PM
Was that meant to be funny? That just sounded plain cocky to me....

Vox...you just lost, I took the high road :p

no it was seriously ment....

undeaded
14th April 2007, 04:36 PM
no it was seriously ment....

My god woman. Your taste in music isn't the best. There is no 'best' taste in music.

Grow up children, you can have an argument about music, but don't tell people...'mine's the best...so suck it'.

VeNom
14th April 2007, 05:58 PM
blahh... **** * ******** ******

undeaded
14th April 2007, 06:10 PM
thanks all :D

yes load is better than reload, bu then master of puppets jst pwns all 2bh
as undead said, orion is great, masterpiece by the late great cliff burton

i hope they play master of puppets album like at download when i see them @ wembley :D :D :D

unfortunately bullet for my valentine are supporting, bit too emo...
dnt complain vox, i know u will!!!

You going to download this year? Velvet Revolver are playing!!!111oneone

I ain't gots tickets =(

the witch
14th April 2007, 09:14 PM
hmm download sounds tempting although im more of an old school metal-head (although my music taste is very varied apart from emo) so the line up dose not really sound that interesting to me apart from maiden , megadeth , motley crew and any other bands from the 1970s-1980s period.

any who

BRING ON THE BLACK SABBATH AND THE MADNESS!

undeaded
15th April 2007, 04:00 PM
blahh... **** * ******** ******

A very mature person you are VeNom.
Seeing as you seem to have quoted 'Song 2' by Blur as your favourite song or listening to song about three times, Hutch's analogy is probably right...

Do you listen to anything but 'Song 2' , 'Metallica' and 'Die dope something or the other'?

EDIT : If anyone can find the 'Deagle' in the Rage video, they can have a sig. :p

VeNom
15th April 2007, 04:14 PM
lol.. im listening to everything i like :p

undeaded
15th April 2007, 04:28 PM
lol.. im listening to everything i like :p

Mmm elevator music, mozart and 'song 2'.

That's great <3

Midge
15th April 2007, 05:46 PM
You going to download this year? Velvet Revolver are playing!!!111oneone

I ain't gots tickets =(

nah not goin download this year, mcr put me off hahaha
if they dnt muck up the headliners next year ill go
seein trivium in 2 weeks and metallica on 8th of july tho
and probs more later on in the year lol

the witch
15th April 2007, 07:41 PM
Midge , i demand you to come and see deep purple + thin Lizzy at the Brighton center on the 29th! also Ozzy and bls are playing in wembley soonish

Midge
15th April 2007, 08:19 PM
Midge , i demand you to come and see deep purple + thin Lizzy at the Brighton center on the 29th! also Ozzy and bls are playing in wembley soonish

i was gonna by tickets to see ozzy and bls but they sold out wen id spoken to all my mates bout it :mad: ah well, metallica will make up for it i hope lol
deep purple and thin lizzy, that wud b immense, not my kinda music tho, havnt heard much of there stuff

plus brighton is about 2 hours from me lol

FaTaL
5th May 2007, 12:02 PM
heres some of the music i like :

the streets-blinded by the lights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkx_k0gKZeY

system of a down-toxicity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhDpsw_T2g

the prodigy-out of space

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7edztkuz5o

Trivium-dieing in your arms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzGMOOktZWk

VoX
5th May 2007, 12:17 PM
Found another awesome SlipKnot video.

TWnLJnbMUz0

Lol@ The fire hose to break up moshpits.

FaTaL
5th May 2007, 02:20 PM
that song rocks, i like all kinds of music from some kinds of rap to death metal, lol @ hose