PDA

View Full Version : Bad Company 2: Who wants a beta key?

Chalex4
7th February 2010, 10:45 PM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/banners/news/general.png

I've managed to obtain a spare beta key for the fantastic Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (http://www.atkcommunity.com/showthread.php?t=2296&highlight=battlefield+beta).

Of course, it will go to someone in ATK :). I realise most of you already have one, but for those of you that don't, just post below why you deserve it!

If any of you guys also have some spare keys, feel free to give them away in here as well.

ez64
7th February 2010, 10:49 PM
Would like one, don't really deserve it but want it.

Colonel Mitch
7th February 2010, 11:28 PM
Would like one, been trying to get one since it came out :D

Target
8th February 2010, 01:04 AM
Would like it as I'm home this week so i can whore it :D

Colonel Mitch
8th February 2010, 02:01 AM
Would like it as I'm home this week so i can whore it :D

I called it... er... second? but still

DIBBS!

Mr.Big
8th February 2010, 08:28 AM
you can all bloody use it, but obviously not at the same time

ill just sit quietly here with my pre-purchase :)

Chalex4
8th February 2010, 05:01 PM
you can all bloody use it, but obviously not at the same time

Really? I'm not too sure about that.

To those of you above, your reasons are pretty pants :p. I'll let you guys know later who has got it.

Mr.Big
9th February 2010, 12:54 PM
Really? I'm not too sure about that..

Uh, you can just create an account and let them all try it out... (ofc you cant all three make an account ...)

D_K_Head
9th February 2010, 01:22 PM
Uh, you can just create an account and let them all try it out... (ofc you cant all three make an account ...)

Yeah, I did the same thing with the LOVE beta a while back. No one was still interested in it at that point though

Chalex4
10th February 2010, 02:37 AM
Uh, you can just create an account and let them all try it out...

Do you all want me to do this or go with the original plan?

Target
10th February 2010, 04:00 AM
Just give it to someone already, pref not some random who has just joined the community in the last five minutes

VoX
10th February 2010, 07:21 PM
There's a few PR DEVs who have some spare (One guy got 11 keys haha!) so I've said to send any keys that don't get picked up by the R-Team my way. Will post up if I get any :)

Chalex4
10th February 2010, 08:17 PM
All of your reasons were terrible!! So, it goes to the person that was on the ball in replying first:

Congratulations to ez64!!!

As long as you play the hell out of it, that's all that matters :D.

I've PMd you your key, and you can find a bunch of download links here: http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/beta .

Enjoy!!! Let us know what you think of it.

ez64
11th February 2010, 04:31 AM
ty :D

I want to thank my mum and errr jesus that got me this far....

If I dont play the hell out of it I will keep the account general like "ATK1" so I can pass onto the next person chalex says.

ez64
11th February 2010, 06:57 PM
Just realized im going on holiday tommorow morning so I won't be able to use the key for now and havent assigned it to my account so please hand it to the next person on the list.

Target
12th February 2010, 07:13 PM
Can you send it to me plox as I've actually downloaded it and have nothing else to play for the next week or so, plus I might actually get a new rig built in the next week, depending on how generous relatives are for my bday or how much I winz on the lottery :P

Chalex4
13th February 2010, 08:08 PM
Purely due to you being the only one to write a good reason Target, I'll now pass the key details onto you.

Congrats, please check your PMs :).