PDA

View Full Version : ATK online Crusade

Chazlene
15th April 2007, 10:48 PM
Seeing as many people here want a Community DoW match, I've made a Dark Crusade style Campaign map, to see if we could try an online Crusade just like in the campaign. I thought we could have about four teams of two players if there's enough people, so that if you're not that good you're not alone. We'll probably have to do it in the Summer holidays when most people are available, just say if you like the idea and if you can play.

Squizzel
15th April 2007, 10:52 PM
I'd like to play, I'd probably be playing as tau

I'll probably lose but oh well

Chazlene
15th April 2007, 10:54 PM
To make it fair we'll team up good players with bad players, but also it'd be better if we have realistic alliances like Marines and Imp guard, or just an alliance with the same races.

Isphera
16th April 2007, 12:38 AM
Im marines, soon as I find the disc key :D

I take it youll be guard chaz man?

Chazlene
16th April 2007, 02:10 AM
Yeah, I'll be Imp Guard of course, don't know what regiment I'll play as yet, but there is a ban on vile colour schemes. :p

Hutch
16th April 2007, 12:13 PM
Yeah, I\'ll be Imp Guard of course, don\'t know what regiment I\'ll play as yet, but there is a ban on vile colour schemes. :p

No purple or starbucks I take it.
I shall play marines or tau.Also pair me up with someone good as im crap.

Chazlene
16th April 2007, 07:27 PM
You could go as marines with me if you want, because I'm playing as guard so it'll be a realistic alliance.

EDIT: Possible realistic alliances: Space Marines and Imperial Guard, Eldar and Tau, Chaos and Orks, Space Marines and Eldar, Imperial Guard and Eldar, and of course any two of the same races.

Also say if you don't have Winter Assault, so I know not to include maps from it, and I need to now if anyone's playing as Chaos at all, so that I know if I should put 'tainted' maps in or not.

subsurface
17th April 2007, 01:00 PM
Necrons Tau or Space Marines.

Hutch
17th April 2007, 01:22 PM
Oric why don\'t you just buy a new CD Key?
Also if we are having a campaign in the summer could we finish it off on one of the days at i30, even if some people aren\'t at the event we could still do it all online.

Chazlene
17th April 2007, 02:38 PM
We could try, but there's no way of telling how long the campaign will go on for.

Isphera
17th April 2007, 07:32 PM
@Hutch - Cause I can better spend my money? Or maybe I dont have any.
@i31 idea - Thats ok, but dont do whole thing.

undeaded
17th April 2007, 08:25 PM
@Hutch - Cause I can better spend my money? Or maybe I dont have any.
@i31 idea - Thats ok, but dont do whole thing.

Well you wasted a ridiculous amount on your PC :rolleyes: so you do have money....

NINJA!

Chazlene
17th April 2007, 09:23 PM
Must bring balance to the Universe!

PIRATE!

Isphera
18th April 2007, 07:57 AM
Scratch that, realised its Pirate, Vikings and Knights. I said Viking, no knights :(

Bloo
23rd June 2007, 11:09 PM
I'll join if it is actually happening...
Probably play orks.

Isphera
24th June 2007, 08:59 AM
Me - Marines

spawnofebil
24th June 2007, 08:45 PM
I'll do this.

Just bought the DoW compilation yesterday, so I'm itching for a fight.

Qu1f
29th June 2007, 08:24 PM
Ill play if u want. Im fairly good with either Space marines or Necrons (better at space marines though)

Jason
28th July 2007, 09:32 PM
i will join in if one of you want to leave i will own oric and target for you :)

Isphera
29th July 2007, 12:47 PM
You can try to at any rate :)