PDA

View Full Version : ATK vs. eX-Clan BFBC2

Marshy
10th March 2010, 12:14 AM
Aim to Kill vs. eX-Clan

This was our first match lined up and it could not have gone better with and end result of 3 - 1 ATK

Map 1: Atacama Desert

The start was disappointing when Marshy had connection issues and dropped off and eX were able to attack the first point however Phantom, DK Head and Mr.Big managed to pull through and win that round. 1 - 0 (ATK)

In the second round eX were defending despite our best efforts we were un able to capture any targets during the game 1 - 1

Map 2: Port Valdaz

ATK started off defending without giving up a single point, good job guys with phantom defusing like crazy they never stood a chance! 2 - 1 (ATK)

In the second round ATK were attacking and with a well formed sneak tactic we were able to plant and capture the first point successfully, however to our disappointment there was a comment made by eX claiming we had excessive use of the grenade launcher, however the clan leader was happy to accept that we did not agree to this rule. On the second point ATK was able to capture the target very fast indeed winning the match 3 - 1

Squad:
DK Head
Marshy
Mr.Big
Phantom - Man of the match due to planting and defusing

Chalex4
10th March 2010, 12:16 AM
Well done guys!! This is an excellent start to the team :D. I better create a forum for you.

Calneon
10th March 2010, 12:32 AM
Well played guys, was very fun.

Target
10th March 2010, 02:00 AM
OMG (target runs to bank to extend overdraft to buy this game and a pc that will play it) good job guys hopefully we can build on this :D

Trigger
10th March 2010, 01:51 PM
Nice work guys, shame i was just getting off my face instead of joining in :p