PDA

View Full Version : BC2 Squad Pack Discount

Chalex4
20th March 2010, 05:59 PM
You can now buy 4 copies of Bad Company 2 for the price of 3 (£22.50) thanks to the Steam Squad Pack.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/24960/

If you don't have it already, this is a MUST buy. Even if you're waiting for a new PC or something, you could still team up with others and get 4 copies for a nice low price :).

Vicious Horizon
20th March 2010, 06:30 PM
Up for it.

Target
20th March 2010, 08:30 PM
I will

Calneon
20th March 2010, 08:33 PM
Definately the best game I've played in recent times, well worth the price and you get it on Steam too.

VoX
20th March 2010, 08:34 PM
Definately the best game I've played in recent times, well worth the price and you get it on Steam too.

This.

Cleans your tongue of the horrible taste that was MW2.

Calneon
20th March 2010, 08:41 PM
This.

Cleans your tongue of the horrible taste that was MW2.
I never had that taste :) (apart from the singleplayer which was fantastic).

Chalex4
22nd March 2010, 01:05 AM
So right now you have 2/4. What about Oric? Who else doesn't have it... Chazlene!

Vicious Horizon
22nd March 2010, 09:10 AM
That seemed like it was said in this sort of voice - "Chaaaaaaaaaaazleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeneeeeeee!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Think Skinner in Simpsons).

Isphera
22nd March 2010, 09:22 AM
What about Oric?

I do seriously think some of the people in this community have the memories of goldfish - first DK on steam and now you. I told you several weeks ago that I have the game, but owing to my Hard Drive Recognition problem which I haven't had time to try and rectify, I am unable to play it.

Besides, owing to my suspicious nature, I'd rather buy it myself for slightly more than entrust someone with my money to buy it in a group.

D_K_Head
22nd March 2010, 12:56 PM
I do seriously think some of the people in this community have the memories of goldfish - first DK on steam and now you. I told you several weeks ago that I have the game, but owing to my Hard Drive Recognition problem which I haven't had time to try and rectify, I am unable to play it.

Besides, owing to my suspicious nature, I'd rather buy it myself for slightly more than entrust someone with my money to buy it in a group.

hey, i've owned up to having a bad memory, so sorry about that...

And you can trust ATK... or failing that, you can always punch them at i40.

Isphera
22nd March 2010, 01:40 PM
hey, i've owned up to having a bad memory, so sorry about that...

And you can trust ATK... or failing that, you can always punch them at i40.

Again showing the goldfish syndrome - I've already said I can't go because it's the same time as Reading Festival. And I don't trust anyone.

Chalex4
24th March 2010, 02:13 AM
I bought a single Left 4 Dead 2 copy from a guy I didn't know on a forum who bought a 4 pack. It took like 5 mins, and was cheap as chips. Sometimes being a little trusting has its benefits :).

Mr.Big
24th March 2010, 02:18 AM
oh did i mention this, SCREW YOU

Target
24th March 2010, 02:41 AM
Chalex have I taught you nothing :D but I might be able to get some of my cod4 team interested in this and find someone trust worthy to handle da money side of things