PDA

View Full Version : Pure Pwnage TV show

Calneon
21st March 2010, 02:12 PM
For those of you living under a rock the past two years and haven't heard about PP being on Canadian television, well they are now on Showcase which means anyone outside of Canada can't legally watch the episodes. You can of course get them from the bay and other places easily. I'm downloading the first episode now and i'll tell you what I think after I've watched it.

This is a TV commercial for the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do5aHOjCuWo&feature=player_embedded

Vicious Horizon
21st March 2010, 02:19 PM
Is it classified as Series 3? Or am I about to download the wrong thing?

20 minutes long looks about right for the TV series. Thanks for the heads up Phant.

Calneon
21st March 2010, 02:32 PM
Is it classified as Series 3? Or am I about to download the wrong thing?

20 minutes long looks about right for the TV series. Thanks for the heads up Phant.
Yes it's series 3.

Calneon
21st March 2010, 03:55 PM
It's back, Pure Pwnage is back.

Just watched the first episode, utterly fantastic. There are obviously times where they explain what terms mean for people who aren't gamers, but the core is still the same. The whole thing with the mums is of course pretty awful, bad acting and the part with Doug's mum is just cringeworthy, but the rest more than makes up for it. The end scene where Jeremy takes over a wow raid was just so epic, though it is best if you play wow, and especially if you've seen the MINUS FIFTY DKP video.

Vicious Horizon
21st March 2010, 04:09 PM
I thought Jeremy was banned from playing WoW XD

And is Chris in it? (seen in the last episode before Troy died)

Calneon
21st March 2010, 04:11 PM
I thought Jeremy was banned from playing WoW XD

And is Chris in it? (seen in the last episode before Troy died)
Only people who make a return are Doug Jeremy and Kyle. Also, Jeremy doesn't actually play wow, well he does, just watch it.

D_K_Head
21st March 2010, 08:33 PM
heh, the first few eps that are up are pretty funny... definatly worth a watch if you enjoy PP... but it's nothing new, so if you dislike PP now, the TV show won't help much.

Target
21st March 2010, 08:51 PM
I been following the production parts on the web site for a while pretty good cant wait to see the actual series

Calneon
21st March 2010, 10:59 PM
I been following the production parts on the web site for a while pretty good cant wait to see the actual series
Well now you can! Pirate Bay >> Pure Pwnage

Chalex4
22nd March 2010, 12:03 AM
Pirate Bay

Lol that still exists? Awesome. I thought it was renamed.

Calneon
22nd March 2010, 12:18 AM
Lol that still exists? Awesome. I thought it was renamed.
Me too, apparently not.

D_K_Head
22nd March 2010, 12:53 AM
nono, the owners got jailtime... the site still exists

Target
22nd March 2010, 02:58 AM
lol tis the only Mr Big site I use :D