PDA

View Full Version : CSS Names

VoX
21st April 2007, 01:26 PM
While in the wierd and wonderfull world/servers of CSS you see many names, ranging from ones that are completely unimaginative like fps_doug (they normally have a score of about 2:20) or ones that are very strange such as {SupA1337kIllA] Cap-a-Cop.

So please post below with how you came up with your names.

I came up with mine as it is to do with two things I love doing; Skateboarding (before you ask I am shit) and music. There is a make of skateboard shoes called VOX and a make of guitar amp called VOX aswell so i thought "what the hell" and called myself VoX.

Other names I've used are:- SubZ, Vertigo, Vert, V3nom and there are probably many to come.

Isphera
21st April 2007, 01:54 PM
Simple

Marcyus first(from a consistant typo with typing my name), then changed to Oricalcos, from a japanese anime.

Chazlene
21st April 2007, 02:40 PM
Ages ago Undead called me Chaz, and another so-called friend called me Charlene to piss me off, so I just mixed them.

VeNom
21st April 2007, 02:53 PM
Well i watched a movie were a guy was bitten by a snake and died becouse of the VeNom. And i realy needed a good nick.

the witch
21st April 2007, 03:18 PM
The witch - nickname given to me by my good friend Matt after i had a spot on the end of my noise , liked it as im slightly Gothic and use it practically everywhere.

The witch aka the bitch - again same reason as above but with the added bitch when i play games like cs:s.

avril lapuke - came from a piss take song me and some mates attempted to make in answer to skater boi.

Hutch
21st April 2007, 05:04 PM
My name comes from the start of my surname Hutchence. Oricalcos and Chalex BRANDED me with it, I didnt even have a choice! My original name beforehand was commandervimes169 hence why it is my xfire name and was my MSN name. I tried to change it once to Strategos but I still got called Hutch, Some refer to me as SniperHutch on Battlefield 2 because I am in the sekrit forum of PCGF for BF2 where battlefield role play is taken very seriously in threads about the next match (which we usually won) but now has become a Stalker/Civ4/Swat4 mini clan.
Also Chalex\'s name was given to him sort of by me when we made a tripod website together called chalex4 because it was us joining names together in the ways prepubescent children usually do Charles + Alex =Chalex
We added the 4 after we realised chalex had already been taken. Technically its only half his name but he decided to boot me out ...

[THE REST HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE POST BY CHALEX4]
Chalex4: This is not the place to bitch, anything like that from you again and you risk losing your moderator on the forum.

VoX
21st April 2007, 08:23 PM
Well Chalex is good with servers and stuff so it could be something like Gizmo or Gadget or something along them lines.

Chalex4
21st April 2007, 10:49 PM
Hutch, seriously, fuck off. I kicked you off from making the website because you were a retard and told everyone the password. I gave you many chances, you blew every single one. I carried on the website, making better versions as time moved on. You ran away and stopped caring, I continued using the name. Anyway, you hardly EVER did anything on the site, you couldn't be bothered to help out at all. Parts from your post above have been removed accordingly. Anything more bitching like that and you will risk losing your moderator.

undeaded
22nd April 2007, 10:43 AM
Off topic Chalex...

You've somehow messed up the PHP on the forums so that the '/' which is usually used to ignore the use of an apostrephe now pops up everywhere.
Probably thanks to one of the add-ons.

Chalex4
22nd April 2007, 11:14 AM
Well noticed Undeaded but it is not because of that. It is simply because Hutch uses a proxy to get onto this website because he was banned by the server administrator (not me). All of the '/' marks are because Hutch cannot type an apostrophe without adding a '/'. You should not see any '/' apart from the areas that Hutch has edited/posted on.

undeaded
22nd April 2007, 11:56 AM
Goddamnit Hutch don't use a frikking PHP proxy. Try circumsurf or megaproxy...

Chalex can you get Hutch unbanned btw?

undeaded
22nd April 2007, 12:02 PM
I came up with mine as it is to do with two things I love doing; Skateboarding (before you ask I am shit) and music. There is a make of skateboard shoes called VOX and a make of guitar amp called VOX aswell so i thought "what the hell" and called myself VoX.

*cough*tryingtobecool*cough*

Well I called myself Undead because I liked those cool undead things from warcraft with the two blades. Then I thought I'd add a humorous tuch and call myself 'Undeaded' because I thought 'Undead' was a tad cliche. In itself there are so many things wrong with it like spelling and grammar, and general people trying to figure out what it means...

FOOTNOTE : I Don't play counterstrike, but people with '1337' and 'j00' in their name should be shot... most of them are about 10 anyway.

Hutch
22nd April 2007, 01:18 PM
Ah now I won't destroy english by not putting apostrophes in the right places due to n00bishness. Thanks Undeaded although this proxy is slower to use than the others I use.

BaD-BoY
22nd April 2007, 01:21 PM
I choosed BaD-BoY becouse im bad in everything....and boy becouse im are a boy...:rolleyes:

undeaded
22nd April 2007, 02:46 PM
I choosed BaD-BoY becouse im bad in everything....and boy becouse im are a boy...:rolleyes:

ROFL, probably the lamest name explanation I've heard ^_^

Chazlene
22nd April 2007, 03:32 PM
I seem to remember that you joined some old TS server ages ago or summat with you name spelt wrong, as Undeaded, then it just stuck.