PDA

View Full Version : April Fool's

Target
31st March 2010, 12:31 AM
Seems I'm at uni till Thursday thought I may aswell get some fools, fooled :D Mainly my flatmates.

Any suggestions...they need to be pretty much legal and not cost the earth to do,.. go!!

Isphera
31st March 2010, 12:37 AM
Any suggestions...they need to be pretty much legal and not cost the earth to do,.. go!!

I'm out on both counts.

Calneon
31st March 2010, 12:54 AM
Forge a legal document which states that they are getting evicted from their room because their bank rejected the transfer or something, and slip it under their door.

Target
31st March 2010, 01:04 AM
Not a bad idea, I could easily do over one of my flat mates with some sort of fake fine for breaking something :D

ez64
31st March 2010, 01:41 AM
Rope/gaffa tape and it's not rape if you shout april fools.

Mr.Big
31st March 2010, 01:51 AM
http://www.instructables.com/id/Realistic-Wound-FX/

Make them drive you to a hospital then on the way say can we stop for a beer or something lol

D_K_Head
31st March 2010, 02:09 AM
Get their most prized posession: make something that looks (and will break) very similarally, and invite them to watch as you smash the fuck out of it with a sledgehammer.

If it won't break in a believable way, just toss it off of a roof/balcony.

Colonel Mitch
31st March 2010, 10:01 PM
Not a bad idea, I could easily do over one of my flat mates with some sort of fake fine for breaking something :D

remember your parking ticket outside college a few years back chris ;)

Target
31st March 2010, 11:18 PM
Yes, yes I do, well we were going to cover my flat mates car in tin foil to give it that pimpin chrome look, but it soooo windy we decided to cling film the toilet and take all the light bulbs out so that when are other flatmate comes home tnite she will be pissing on cling film in the dark ^^

Mr.Big
1st April 2010, 12:36 AM
hmm, mythbusters come to mind, filling a car with party foam xD

or superglue the toilet cover hahaha