PDA

View Full Version : ATK vs SOE

D_K_Head
4th April 2010, 02:57 PM
TEAM EDIT: Match has been reschedueled to NEXT sunday (April 11th) due to short notice causing issues. Get practicing in hardcore, guys.

I spotted these guys offering a scrim via google in some forum... they're hardcore, and seem to be similar to us, with a rookie team of three... possibly four.

They're beginners to BC2 apparently, but they look like true gamers. No underestimating them, and be polite in game, even if we DO end up with a clean sweep. Probably don't need to say this, but they MAY whine. (we don't know.) so don't respond if they do.
__________________________________________________ ____

Match gathering at 8pm. it starts at 8:30, or sooner if all of us are present, and EA servers are kind to us.

NOTE: this match will be in HARDCORE. We need to get used to both, guys.

Squad Rush 4v4

No gear limits. Use what you want.

Random maps, with a distinct chance of Atakama.

__________________________________________________ _____

Players playing will be

[Phantom]
[Marshy]
[Mr.Big]

[Trigger] being at i38, and very busy, will be subbing, as usual.

I'll give out their server details via mumble, when we're ready to go.

__________________________________________________ ______

Reply asap, guys. I know it's short notice, but this is a good chance to get used to hardcore, and improve our teamwork.

Calneon
4th April 2010, 03:10 PM
[Trigger] being at i38, and very busy, will be subbing, as usual.

Time Traveler :D

I'll be there.

VoX
4th April 2010, 03:31 PM
As mentioned on Steam, will play if you need me, can do anything other than Engi.

Trigger
4th April 2010, 05:39 PM
The consolidation finals is at exactly 8:30 with a bit of luck the other admin will look after it and i can join in

Wish i coulda put a team of 5 together for Hon, could have taken 2nd prize pretty easily...

D_K_Head
4th April 2010, 06:34 PM
Er... the finals? as in... on stage?

Trig, i'm no expert, but i THINK, since you're the voice of the HON tourney, you're surposed to be there...

Trigger
4th April 2010, 06:48 PM
Consolidation, its done differently, so 2/3 play each over before the winner faces the no1

D_K_Head
4th April 2010, 07:56 PM
Due to issues arising over short-notice (marsh and big not showing, and trig being busy, for example), and a few smaller problems on their end, we've rescheduled for next sunday. This gives us a chance to get used to hardcore (and gives me a chance to think up some decent tactics with one-shot kills and such.)

Sorry guys, I figured this would be easier than messing around SOE. They seem nice.

Mr.Big
4th April 2010, 08:19 PM
first off let me get one thing clear, what time is it for you, since daylight savings fucked things up, its 19:19 at the time of this post in iceland? so what time is it for you?

VoX
4th April 2010, 08:40 PM
Its 8:39 here now.

Target
5th April 2010, 02:52 AM
there will be an irc channel for scrims DK would make a lot easier you can just grab the 4 people that are online and willing to play and find a game in seconds

D_K_Head
5th April 2010, 10:55 PM
yeah... i'm not good with IRC, so I'm a little cautious around it... that said, what's the scrim channel?

Vicious Horizon
6th April 2010, 09:55 AM
* *Acts the mother* *

Ok boys, remember to pack your lunches, keep your guns loaded and watch out for skill-fakers. *Warm loving sloppy kisses* XD

Target
6th April 2010, 11:45 AM
Dunno but its pretty easy to use, even i figured it out :D

try #bc2.pcw

Vicious Horizon
6th April 2010, 05:11 PM
Lol DK, if I can use IRC on a regular basis, anyone can.

D_K_Head
6th April 2010, 07:23 PM
...VH, you do NOT offer kisses in chalex's forum.

Vicious Horizon
7th April 2010, 08:54 AM
ROFL.

(Lol, spampost)