PDA

View Full Version : Gaming night on thursday??? :S

Target
8th April 2010, 02:30 AM
As MW2 is on a free weekend, with a possible sale price that might be tempting to buy, reckon we should all get on the mumble server and have a few games seems we dont all have BC2 and we haven't really had a gaming nite or played together for ages...will also give us chance to discuss i40 :D

This could drag onto be a weekend long event :)

D_K_Head
8th April 2010, 05:01 AM
yeah, sounds reasonable. despite my glaring hatred for MW2, it's just calous to pass up the oppertunity to make an informed desicion on it...

Plus I figure any oppertunity to stab the MW players (Chaz, Mitch, etc) in their own enviroment is good.

Vicious Horizon
8th April 2010, 07:35 AM
I'll see what I can do, but I may be going to a party this evening.

Chazlene
8th April 2010, 09:06 AM
I'm definitely up for it, as long as we play wasteland at least once :p

Colonel Mitch
8th April 2010, 10:14 AM
Im not here today. back tomorrow evening i think. but up 4 it 4 sho

Chalex4
9th April 2010, 01:10 PM
I just played MW2 multiplayer for a bit and I can safely say that I'm SO GLAD I never bought it.

The guns have no recoil and all the battles are just spray and pray. There was also way too much lag. Sure, it was playable, but there were plenty of annoying spikes.

Bad Company 2 is just much superior, especially in the graphics department. The gameplay is also much more enjoyable in my opinion.

Colonel Mitch
9th April 2010, 01:53 PM
I just played MW2 multiplayer for a bit and I can safely say that I'm SO GLAD I never bought it.

The guns have no recoil and all the battles are just spray and pray. There was also way too much lag. Sure, it was playable, but there were plenty of annoying spikes.

Bad Company 2 is just much superior, especially in the graphics department. The gameplay is also much more enjoyable in my opinion.

In respect to the lag, generally its never an issue. on occasion it is but not usually.

Sure you can try to spray n pray but if u fire a couple of bursts at the enemy its far superior to spray.

Still cant play BC2. will install a new partition of 7 to see if that works tomorrow or some other time.