PDA

View Full Version : Moder Warefare: Frozen Crossing

VoX
10th April 2010, 11:18 AM
A fan movie based around the single player of MW2. This is only part one, part 2 is coming soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYC6i9Xod40&feature=topvideos

It's actually not that bad!

Vicious Horizon
10th April 2010, 12:05 PM
This was posted on the SB a couple of days ago IIRC, fantastically good, I could point out the inaccuracies, but I'd rather not tarnish it.

Chalex4
10th April 2010, 12:16 PM
That was really well done, especially the adding of extra backdrops like the mountains and F22 planes. The bullet sounds and impacts were also near perfect.

All of the footage was pretty wobbly though, so perhaps they should have used a steady cam for the calmer parts.

D_K_Head
10th April 2010, 05:32 PM
heh, posted this in the shoutbox, but good to have a thread for it, and the later parts... this is pretty amazing stuff, all things considered.

What's the betting activision file a cease and disist, and then hire a team to continue the story, adding in EMPs, Nukes, and killing off at least three of the cameraman in sixteen easy DLC releases over the next month?

VoX
10th April 2010, 05:40 PM
What's the betting activision file a cease and disist, and then hire a team to continue the story, adding in EMPs, Nukes, and killing off at least three of the cameraman in sixteen easy DLC releases over the next month?

I lol'ed.