PDA

View Full Version : CS:S Achivements! [Warning: Large Image]

D_K_Head
16th May 2010, 03:59 PM
We've heard for a while now that Valve are offering a few updates for one of our old favorites... and part of this update is a massive 144 achivements for the tired old mule we still enjoy from time to time... but what are the achivements?

Thanks to a beta-player's suggestion, I've got a list!

Do any of these seem particularally interesting to you? Notice one that's completely bullshit? Post below with your thoughts and concerns... because an empty forum is really REALLY boring.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6535/cssachivements.jpg

(CLICK FOR FULL IMAGE)

Depending on your resolution, the dropdown image may work for you. If not, use the above link.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6535/cssachivements.jpg

Bloo
16th May 2010, 04:54 PM
The "destroy 14 windows in Office" and the dress code achievement are the only ones that are actually interesting.

Isphera
16th May 2010, 04:55 PM
I'm guessing it's not retroactive, in which case I don't care. If it is, then I still don't care, but get a crapload of achi's

Chalex4
16th May 2010, 11:23 PM
Thanks for posting this DK, it must have taken an age to put together! I think I'm going to have start playing a bit of CSS again lol.

Calneon
16th May 2010, 11:50 PM
I'm guessing it's not retroactive, in which case I don't care. If it is, then I still don't care, but get a crapload of achi's
How in the bloody hell would it be retroactive lol. For some reason since the release of CSS they've recorded in their database when you shoot out 14 windows on office.

Target
17th May 2010, 01:32 AM
The duel duel achi will be hard unless your playing gun game :S

D_K_Head
17th May 2010, 09:51 AM
How in the bloody hell would it be retroactive lol. For some reason since the release of CSS they've recorded in their database when you shoot out 14 windows on office.

well they OBVIOUSLY record that sort of thing, Phant. Because, you know... windowsmashery is totally important...

ez64
17th May 2010, 11:02 AM
Would of had pretty much all of them cba getting them all.