PDA

View Full Version : The Orange Box on PC can't be found ANYWHERE

Toasty-Sloth
24th May 2010, 06:00 PM
Am I the only one annoyed about this? Why don't they sell The Orange Box in stores anymore.

Looked at bexleyheath GAME, bluewater GAME (both of them), HMV in bexleyheath and HMV in bluewater and even WH Smiths in Bexleyheath and bluewater....

WHY DON'T THEY SELL IT ANYWHERE! I have to get it off steam with my credit card >_>

VoX
24th May 2010, 06:03 PM
If you want a hard copy, Amazon?

PC games are getting few and far between in stores, taken up mainly by the consoletard sections.

D_K_Head
24th May 2010, 06:06 PM
...I prefer steam, to be honest. I mean, at the end of the day, you're going to be playing it via steam anyway. Why bother getting a disk? It'll just gather dust, after all

Calneon
24th May 2010, 06:06 PM
...I prefer steam, to be honest. I mean, at the end of the day, you're going to be playing it via steam anyway. Why bother getting a disk? It'll just gather dust, after all
qft

Colonel Mitch
24th May 2010, 06:10 PM
no idea what qft stands for lol but generally its alot easier with steam, never have to go outside :D
Also there will be so many updates since the Orange Box dvd you'll end up downloading the majority of it again either way.

For most games u can have on steam or have on disk its much easier on steam tho, as you never have to install the game, it remains fully up to date, and you can simply copy it to any computer and so long as you know your login you can play :)

Toasty-Sloth
24th May 2010, 06:11 PM
I didn't even think of it that way......

Yeah when my card comes through on sat i plan on buying it on steam :) But i still think it's stupid how they don't even sell hard copy's.....

Darkpidgeon
24th May 2010, 06:19 PM
PC games are getting few and far between in stores, taken up mainly by the consoletard sections.

That, its obvious when you walk into a store and spend most of the time finding the PC section, still Steam all the way :D

Target
24th May 2010, 07:57 PM
Steam ftw, so much easier :D

Toasty-Sloth
24th May 2010, 08:17 PM
Well, majority vote is steam so i guess i dont have a choice :P