PDA

View Full Version : BC2 Server?

Chalex4
28th May 2010, 07:30 PM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/banners/news/servers.png

It's almost been 3 months since Battlefield: Bad Company 2 was released. Soon after, we bought our very own 32 slot ranked server! The popularity of the server has definitely made me proud, but now we need to make a decision about renewal.

We've all had a lot of fun playing on it, but as time has gone on I'm not so sure that we need to keep it running. There are just so many good servers out there, and none of us are playing it quite as much as we were. What are all your opinions on this?

With regards to our Mumble server, I'll be keeping that going :).

Mr.Big
28th May 2010, 09:36 PM
Nay ( no renewal, since yeah we hardly play on it )

woop woop, im up for playing tho this weekend

Target
28th May 2010, 09:42 PM
I need to re-install but when everyones back we can get some matches with my cod clan coz they've started a team i think

Colonel Mitch
29th May 2010, 02:40 AM
Ive still never played on it coz most of the time i cant see any servers anyway =/

Target
29th May 2010, 02:53 AM
lol am sure theres been a patch recentlyish that has "fixed" some stuff...or just broken it even more :S

D_K_Head
29th May 2010, 10:57 AM
I need to re-install but when everyones back we can get some matches with my cod clan coz they've started a team i think

Oh, targ. You should really check your Eurodom mailbox. I got a mail about you and your "binds" for cod4. I THINK people are pissed at you for it.

And as far as BC2 goes... Sure! Still installed, and I play from time too, but as far as the server goes... Ditch it. There's no real benifit to having it at the moment.

Target
29th May 2010, 01:16 PM
yeah my cod people want me to play in their edom team, but I said I'm playing with you guys but if we don't get anything started soon then I'll end up playing for them :S I haven't even re-installed the game yet so and I kinda concentrating on cod4 atm :D
/agree with DK theres no need for it atm as we where not that active..maybe get another during the summer?

Calneon
29th May 2010, 01:23 PM
I haven't played BC2 for a while. Not much use having the server.