PDA

View Full Version : Why hello there

Grant
1st June 2010, 04:24 AM
Just a brief general introduction:

I'm Grant - some of you may know me as Oscar, i'm currently the Marketing Manager for GamerFM which is the largest online gaming radio in the UK & I'm currently working at getting us into the United States & have successfully took on 2 American DJs !

I've attend a LAN Party with Colonel Mitch (Piers) & hopefully i40 aswell - where GamerFM will be doing a special event, which basically involves us doing Live Coverage of the whole event (I mean the whole event ;) 24/7!! Literally! - 4hr presenting slots, FML lol) & I'm sure there was an idea of us having a live band playing however we're still in the development stage for that.

I originally came on to talk about GamerFM & what not however judging by the design of this forum, i quite like it ;p - so i may stick around.

Grant

Mr.Big
1st June 2010, 07:30 AM
ahoy tharr matey, welcome aboard D:

Chalex4
1st June 2010, 08:44 AM
Welcome to ATK! I think you guys are doing an awesome job with GamerFM.

There'll be about 20 of us at i40, so hopefully we'll see you guys there! Will the presenters actually be at the LAN? Let's just hope they don't have ambient mics :p.

Vicious Horizon
1st June 2010, 08:49 AM
Hey Grant, welcome to ATK, feel free to stick around (Please dear God somebody save us!)

Nice to meet you anyways, and I hope you have a good time around these parts.

D_K_Head
1st June 2010, 12:42 PM
Heh, ATK's swelling with new faces again... Like a pus-filled spot, ready to explode at i40!

Yeah, so metaphors aren't my strong point. Reguardless, welcome to ATK; where everyone except one person thinks Glee sucks.

Isphera
1st June 2010, 12:51 PM
.... welcome to ATK; where everyone except one person thinks Glee sucks.

Everyone thinks it sucks because it is shitpoor, the singing is terrible and autotuned and got Dollhouse cancelled. And no-one cancels a Joss Whedon show and lives it down.....

I said it in my open letter, but welcome again Grant!

Grant
1st June 2010, 02:38 PM
Will the presenters actually be at the LAN? Let's just hope they don't have ambient mics :p.

Yes - We will have have Exhibitor passes because we aim to have an area dedicated to GamerFM so you can freely come up to the GamerFM & request a song, or just chat in general that sort of thing. As for the microphones, we have two sound guys who are also in GamerFM - they'll be bringing along professional equipment to use so should be fun :D

Thanks for the welcomes :D