PDA

View Full Version : hai i is back

<jebus>
7th June 2010, 11:26 AM
its been years since i spoke to u guys so thought i would pop on n say hi. i miss our games of css n havent had a pc for years now n just picked up a laptop n play a bit of css on there when im bored n would love to have a lil play with u guys

Target
7th June 2010, 11:30 AM
Orite matey, hows things? not seen you in aaaaaaaages :D There been a few name changes and some new members, think people are a bit more active now there back from uni and finished exams...just jump on mumble and hoepfully people will be on

<jebus>
7th June 2010, 11:35 AM
things aint too bad, wtf is mumble ? i ahvent had a pc for a few years now so im outta touch. been spending too much money on cars n trucks to afford 1 lol

google is my friend n told me what it is :P

Vicious Horizon
7th June 2010, 11:40 AM
Hey there dude, welcome back.

Not many of us play CS:S anymore, moved on to a much wider range of games, most of which I don't have T_T

<jebus>
7th June 2010, 12:07 PM
i only realy play games on my xbox 360 now n want to get back into pc gameing but the laptop only has a Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family graphix card thingey, it plays most source games so im happy enought as i didnt intend to use it for gameing, i will be looking at a desktop soon so i might start gameing properly again n can get the newer games n be able to run them

Vicious Horizon
7th June 2010, 12:11 PM
Awesome, if you've sort of dropped out of the loop when it comes to hardware (being away from PC gaming tends to do that), you'll probably remember most people around here know their bit about the tech, so we can help you get a decent PC.

Chalex4
7th June 2010, 12:11 PM
Hey jebus, it's great to have you around again! ATK hasn't changed all that much, apart from a slight member shift and a prettier site :).

There are links to our Mumble server on the homepage, so just jump on there when you want to play a game with someone. I'll be on there much more when my exams are over in a 2 weeks time.

<jebus>
7th June 2010, 12:33 PM
i got that mumble thing to work n said hi to a few people. any of u still play wow ? i think i still have an account

Marshy
7th June 2010, 12:58 PM
Everyone still plays wow, most of us play on the maelstrom EU as alliance

Vicious Horizon
7th June 2010, 01:22 PM
Targ, Deag, Piers and Marshy play WoW.

The rest of us have too much sense over money XD

<jebus>
7th June 2010, 04:27 PM
i have no sence at all, and ive been installing wow n waiting for it to update, this is painfully slow

Vicious Horizon
7th June 2010, 05:52 PM
Yeah, WoW update = /wrists

ez64
7th June 2010, 06:18 PM
or just download the stand alone updated install.

Chazlene
7th June 2010, 06:49 PM
Dayum man, nice to see you back... you were like our first proper member outside of the friend group of me, Chalex, Oric and a few others :D

Enjoy your time back here, although yeah not many of us play CSS any more.

ez64
7th June 2010, 07:14 PM
I hear there is a good CSS scene in Cumbria though :D

ohhhhh far too soon :D

<jebus>
7th June 2010, 07:36 PM
nope he played mw2 n tk himself with his ac 130, only 12 more kills till a nuke

wow has updated yay :)