PDA

View Full Version : Just a simple HALO Custom Edition question.

Bubb Nutt
14th June 2010, 12:54 AM
Does people with good aiming always get framed for using Aim Bot?? I got banned for sniping a noob about 15 times. The noob framed ME of using Aim Bot. Is there a way around the ban thing anyways?

Target
14th June 2010, 01:00 AM
Sorry but no one cares about failo

Calneon
14th June 2010, 01:16 AM
If it's like CSS, you won't be unbanned without appealing somehow to the guy who owns the server. Just find another server.

Vicious Horizon
14th June 2010, 09:11 AM
If you get banned of a server for being a good shot, it's usually a sign that the people who run that server are a bunch of useless noobs who can't aim for shit.

(And target, at least he's talking about the PC version, rather than the failbox)

Toasty-Sloth
14th June 2010, 09:54 AM
If someone bans you for having a good aim, then it means that they aren't shooting you back.

Therefore, you'd rather not play with them at all. So what if they accuse you, just leave and play on another server with proper players.

D_K_Head
14th June 2010, 11:52 AM
I take accusations of hacking as a compliment. I'll admit I pull off some dodgy shots, mostly in the battlefield series, but it's something to be proud of, not ashamed of. What anyone who bans you is saying is, "I am afraid to play in the same server as you, because I can't do anything to counter you. You are too skilled."

...Same thing applies to REAL hackers, obviously, but then it's not "too skilled", it's just plain hacking. Just find a server with players at your level, and shoot at them. It's always more fun to kill players that are a challenge, after all.

Kacere
14th June 2010, 12:06 PM
Yeah, take it as a compliment of your skills and move on to bigger and better things ie a new server.

Colonel Mitch
14th June 2010, 01:56 PM
I take accusations of hacking as a compliment. I'll admit I pull off some dodgy shots, mostly in the battlefield series, but it's something to be proud of, not ashamed of. What anyone who bans you is saying is, "I am afraid to play in the same server as you, because I can't do anything to counter you. You are too skilled."

...Same thing applies to REAL hackers, obviously, but then it's not "too skilled", it's just plain hacking. Just find a server with players at your level, and shoot at them. It's always more fun to kill players that are a challenge, after all.

I think youll find that most people who genuinley accuse you of hacking arent complimenting you for being too skilled, theyre pissed off coz they believe you have a significant unfair advantage.

VoX
14th June 2010, 03:13 PM
I think youll find that most people who genuinley accuse you of hacking arent complimenting you for being too skilled, theyre pissed off coz they believe you have a significant unfair advantage.

*Looks at Marshy*

D_K_Head
14th June 2010, 03:29 PM

But I find that the fact they're taken time out of a round to type out a message to you quite complimentery... They may not mean it as a compliment, but that's how it should be taken... The alternative is getting pissed at them, which is frankly more trouble than it's worth