PDA

View Full Version : Hey People

Hayt
15th June 2010, 10:25 PM
Its been...a while, to say the least.

So i dropped by your BC2 server a while back (like 3 months) and had a laugh, so signed up on here, bookmarked it, and then didnt really do anything :S..

As per the "tell us what games you play";

UT2004 (love this game, assault mode is the best one, racing server that is)
Bad Company 2
Warhammer 40K (played the older DoW series with my friends with hamachi, and got the newer DoW2 and chaos rising too, ive yet to try multiplayer tbh)
Command and Conquer 3 (inc. Kanes wrath)
L4D
Borderlands
Guild wars (barely touch it)
Star Trek Online (i know, i know)
Beat Hazard (got this the other day, epilepsy waiting to happen)

bought BF2 on the steam sale today, have yet to try it.
seem to have a few games on there ive yet to even try... though i own them for some reason..

oh yeah, almost forgot,

Jon, 23, London

Calneon
15th June 2010, 10:27 PM
Hi :) You have a good taste in games, especially Beat Hazard, great game. See ya around.

Hayt
15th June 2010, 11:13 PM
also, im "Hayt_8" in BC2 if anyone wants to add me

Chalex4
16th June 2010, 01:29 AM
Hey! It's great to see you back here again. In 2 days time I'm going to be raping every game out there once my uni exams are over :p (admittedly mainly BC2). See you on there!

Target
16th June 2010, 03:01 AM
Beat Hazard is win, need a 360 controller though makes it a hell of a lot easier :D, gunna have to get my BC2 sorted then Chalex so I can pwn you as usual ;)

O hai btw Hayt, gl+hf

Hayt
16th June 2010, 04:09 AM
seems im not the only night owl

Vicious Horizon
16th June 2010, 07:47 AM
Hey there, welcome back.

Usually when people forget about us, they disappear... I always thought it was something to do with, uh, nevermind.

VoX
16th June 2010, 10:42 AM
Hey there :)

I'll add you on BC2 when I next jump on, add me on steam (subz293) if you want and shout and we can have a game :).

D_K_Head
16th June 2010, 02:13 PM
heh, i'd also like a game with you at some point... Need some new blood for the BC2 team for i40!

...Then again, you probably aren't coming to i40. Meh, details.

Hayt
16th June 2010, 09:09 PM
i can confirm that i wont be at i40, didnt even know what it was till i saw the banner on here and then googled it...

but playing in BC2 with people i can communicate with sounds fun, so far ive been playing solo,
im close to getting my friend to buy it too haha, he just needs a new pc first, a power surge saw to the death of his last one.

i added you to my steam VoX

ive a Q on some software, so ill go drop that into the software section,