PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Steam Achievements

Vicious Horizon
19th June 2010, 11:14 AM
What are you favourite Steam Achievements, first off the favourite you've actually unlocked, then another that you really want to unlock

- Favourite Unlocked -

Spy Like Us "While cloaked, bump into an enemy cloaked Spy." - It's just hilarious when the two of you know where you both are, but it'll be such a stalemate that you just taunt and run off XD

- Favourite Locked -

Rasputin
In a single life, get shot, burned, bludgeoned, and receive explosive damage.

Isphera
21st June 2010, 01:02 PM
Fav Unlocked - Most of the medic ones in TF2, means I'm doing my job properly. The gnome one in L4D2 was pretty annoying but felt good when me and Fred got it done :D

Fav. Locked - Probs the Rasputin one, or the gnome achi version in Ep. 2, but I'm never attempting it.

D_K_Head
21st June 2010, 04:04 PM
Unlocked: Variaty Hour in the CS:S Beta. Kill five enemies with five different guns in one round. That's a hell of a challenge

Locked: All suicidal/long maps in Killing Floor. It's fucking impossible without a good team, and will always be out of my reach, but it's still an awesome challenge.

If you haven't guessed, I prefer skill-based achivements, that require you to actually achive something...

Bloo
21st June 2010, 04:20 PM
Fav unlocked: Gnome Achievement in L4D2.

Fav locked: Gnome achievement in Ep2.

I like silly achievements that make you play differently not achievements for doing stuff you do in the game normally.

Chazlene
21st June 2010, 04:24 PM
Favourite unlocked: Gnome achievement in Episode 2.

Favourite locked: "The Medallion Of The Imperial Psychopath" in Napoleon: Total War - Declare war on all nations the first turn, never negotiate peace, and win the game.

Vicious Horizon
21st June 2010, 05:51 PM
Lol Chaz, that locked achievment looks like an awesome challenge.

I think another one of my favourite locked has got to be the one where you enter through the orange portal, exit through the blue portal, and never ever the wrong way around - my mate was trying it, and on the last level did it wrong in a panic. I lol'd, he cried.