PDA

View Full Version : ODIN Guild

Colonel Mitch
22nd June 2010, 01:38 PM
This will be getting its own forum soon but we needed somewhere to post some stuff for tomorrow.

Please dont spam this thread with hate for WoW.

Unless you have something to add THAT IS TO DO WITH THE GUILD also please dont post a reply (this is for existing ATK members who only want to complain about wow).

For those of you refereed here by Hatios the priest (and GM), welcome - and feel free to post anything you like - and take a look around ATK, you might find something you like :)

As I said above Im getting out own forum set up however it may not be done before the time I'd like to do our first raid.

As we currently only have 20-odd members it would be a ten man to start.

Also, as its easy to PUG VoA and ToTC, I was thinking we should do somewhere less commonly visited - Naxxaramus.

I have found a well written and clear guide so those of you who dont know the tactics can have a quick skim through the tactics here (http://eternalsguild.forumotion.com/raid-guides-f24/naxxramas-tactics-10-man-t68.htm)

Post a reply here with any questions about any of the above.

Timing

I was thinking we could do our first raid on Wednesday (tomorrow) or Thursday. Most people I understand will have commitments during the day so i was thinking dome time like 8pm (server time) to start.

Please post below with your player name, class and role(s) you'd like to fulfill.

Also the time 8pm is not set in stone - as such could you all let me know if thats suitable, and if not propose another time.

Happy posting, and welcome to ATK.

Target
22nd June 2010, 03:45 PM
Sounds good, you might want to link this to guild shout box on wow :D

Isphera
22nd June 2010, 04:06 PM
I'll renew tonight and I'll be there. You know what my lock does :D

Vicious Horizon
22nd June 2010, 05:12 PM
I may get WoW, am I free to join?

Marshy
22nd June 2010, 05:43 PM
I may get WoW, am I free to join?

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/STFU_NOOB.jpg

Target
22nd June 2010, 07:41 PM
lol VH if you level to 80 by tomorrow and get some gear...so NO! And you just rocketed even further up the noob graph :P

Isphera
24th June 2010, 11:34 AM
Well, a grand total of me and Piers turned up. Not a great start, but I got an epic belt in VoA, and it made me do Ahune and I got the epic staff, so good night all in all :D