PDA

View Full Version : Brand Spanking New

Gamerfm_tango
24th June 2010, 11:37 AM
Just popped on to say hello.

I'm Martin, but more commonly known on this crazy thing called the interwebs, as Tango or variations thereof. Recently I've just taken over the role of Marketing Manager for GamerFM as Grant, who I believe is also on the forum, recently stepped down to focus on other projects etc. I've been at it for a week now and am looking forward to getting as many people from around the globe into GamerFM as I can.

I love the website and forums, they look fantastic so much kudos to the designer there :D

Anyway, I look forward to sticking around and learning more about your fantastic community.

-

Tango

Isphera
24th June 2010, 11:41 AM
Welcome to the Community Tango!

You've probably seen my name in the application forum on GamerFM, and I aim to have my trial show sometime this week when I can get ahold of Grant for some last minute details. I hope you enjoy your time here, and be sure to stop by the community Gaming Nights tomorrow (BC2) and Saturday (CSS). If you have any ideas for events, feel free to PM me or post them up on the forum. If your interested in CnC, you may wanna give the ZH tourney a go ;D

D_K_Head
24th June 2010, 12:04 PM
Welcome to the Community Tango!

You've probably seen my name in the application forum on GamerFM, and I aim to have my trial show sometime this week when I can get ahold of Grant for some last minute details. I hope you enjoy your time here, and be sure to stop by the community Gaming Nights tomorrow (BC2) and Saturday (CSS). If you have any ideas for events, feel free to PM me or post them up on the forum. If your interested in CnC, you may wanna give the ZH tourney a go ;D

[/shamelessselfpromotion]

Welcome to ATK! Here's hoping you stick around, and have a laugh, unlike some of the newer members. Kind of cool to see another GFM member actually... One quick question though.

How's your aim?

Gamerfm_tango
24th June 2010, 01:28 PM
Well, I'm fairly rubbish at CS:S but it's a good laugh all the same :D

Thank you for the warm welcomes.

Chalex4
24th June 2010, 03:35 PM
Great to see that you signed up, and many thanks for your comments about our site!

Also, that's an immense amount of reviews you've just written!! Did you write them all today? I'll sit down with a cup of tea and give them all a read :).

Gamerfm_tango
24th June 2010, 04:23 PM
Nah, not all today, they've come from my archive of reviews. I still have a couple to put up and one to finish off tonight.