PDA

View Full Version : ATK Challange - Happy Fun Eager Stabby Times.

D_K_Head
5th July 2010, 10:27 AM
Welcome to the ATK HFEST. Not a great name, I'll grant you, but it's quite descriptive, and shut the fuck up.

The game involved is COUNTER STRIKE: SOURCE. The weapon involved is the KNIFE. Here's whatcha do.

You stab members of atk in CS, and take a picture. Then you take the section to the top-right of the image, declaring your humiliation of said member. You save that as an image, and leave space for more.

It's fairly simple, but it can only be comprised of the small killbox (or whatever the thing is called) message of YOU knifing anyone in ATK tags. Each name can only be used once, and alt-Marshy kills don't count. (Don't cheat at this one, there's no prize.)

That's essentially it. Once you've ammased what you believe to be enough knife-kills in your image (which can be presented however you want, provided the victim's name, and the knife icon is visible), send it to me. I'll host the top three up here, and then we'll have a laugh about how -member- is a noob. The usual drill.

TLDR: Go knife people, take screenshots, and show me yo' (s)kills.

Calneon
5th July 2010, 10:42 AM
Half the community probably don't even know how to take screenshots in CSS DK :D

I'll try and remember whenever I get a knife kill.

Target
5th July 2010, 10:58 AM
Thats not really the main problem phantom...half the community never go on css so this may actually be more of a challenge :D

ez64
5th July 2010, 11:37 AM
It's a good idea if we actually played said game.

Isphera
5th July 2010, 11:43 AM
It's not that very few play CSS that will be the downfall of this. It's that I can't think of anyone that will want to compile such images for this. I for one don't wanna have to take a screenie every time I get a knife kill for this, only to be shot a second later because I got distracted, and them have to compile them.

D_K_Head
5th July 2010, 11:48 AM
One button, such a difficult task

Or you could record a demo file, and use that.

Isphera
5th July 2010, 12:05 PM
Honestly, I'd rather not.

I'd prefer to actually play the game and gloat at the knife kill with ATK members on Mumble, whilst we keep talking about that round, because we are all on the same CSS server - playing the same game together.

Of course, taking a screenie, cutting the bit you want out of several of them, pasting and compiling them into one file, uploading it and posting it has some of the same effect, but it's a lot less fun. And lets be honest, this isn't that great, because everyone gets knifed now and again, and sometimes it just happens to be a friend.

EDIT:

(Don't cheat at this one, there's no prize.)

Just makes it that more pointless.

Colonel Mitch
5th July 2010, 06:32 PM
Agree with oric.