PDA

View Full Version : Atk bc2

D_K_Head
9th July 2010, 01:21 PM
Welcome back!

Due to consistent margging from certain members of the community (heh, you guess who), and a pretty boring downtime for the squad as a whole, I think it's time to get the BC2 team moving again.

4v4, 6v6, 8v8... Match size depends on the number of players WE can field, and our playstyle.

I've never been one for long posts, so here's the plan.

An activity check is run via this thread. Anyone even REMOTELY interested in playing squad rush, rush or conquest alongside their fellow ATK members should post that they would like to do so. Failing that, I'm going to have to look outside the community to make up numbers.
We play two or three friendly matches, against the most average clans I can find on the various ladders, to test our ability.
IF we win at least one of those matches, I'll get us signed up to a ladder (possibly TWL, since E-DOM and Fraggednation seem to suck). We'll try our luck with the big boys.
???
PROFIT!!

As a quick reminder, we ARE undefeated, so we're not a bad group of players. I believe we, as a team, can win BOTH rounds against the entry-level clans in stage 2.)

Any questions, or want to be added to the active roster? Post here!

Calneon
9th July 2010, 01:32 PM
Yesh.

Isphera
9th July 2010, 02:14 PM
I resent your tone in that you believe what I am doing is a negative influence on the community. But I'm up for this. Sign me up for medic.

VoX
9th July 2010, 07:37 PM
I'm in for either Assault, Medic or Recon.

nikoli
9th July 2010, 08:00 PM
im up for it :)
as long as the team is called ebony suprise