PDA

View Full Version : Just checking...

Colonel Mitch
11th July 2010, 11:08 PM
It came to my attention reasonably recently that chazlene at least, 1 of teh fouding members of atk, didnt actually know im gay.

I was just wondering how many people in atk aren't aware of this, as 3 of my 5 mates from uni dont no.

Also can a moderator please delete DKs inevitable comment to piss me off before i read it and actually want to hurt him at i40....

Marshy
11th July 2010, 11:10 PM
http://www.debutaunt.com/archives/fat_kid.jpg

Marshy posted a picture of himself which was so disgusting and offending that I had to delete it. - Phantom

Edited back again by Chazlene because it was so damn funny.

Chazlene
11th July 2010, 11:15 PM
Mitch I've known for ages that you're a poof, if you don't mind being called that... but I did recall saying a day or two ago that Marshy seems like more of a homo than you (sorry Marshy), so that probably got Chinese whispered down the line till it reached you.

Darkeagle
11th July 2010, 11:16 PM
YOUR GAY!

If i had known then i would not of participated in sexual activities with you, i am hurt, and i feel abused.

Colonel Mitch
11th July 2010, 11:17 PM
i agree with that statement chaz, i dont appreciate generally actually being slagged off with words like fag n poof but i dont mind the odd dig at my expense. its when people like DK are jsut plain cocks. I DONT act it and i try hard not to so when hes jsut a twat it pisses me off.

D_K_Head
11th July 2010, 11:42 PM
...why am I pre-emptively bitched at? I haven't even DONE anything yet...

At least let me have the fun snarky comments first...

Colonel Mitch
12th July 2010, 12:05 AM
how about you go die instead......

Marshy
12th July 2010, 12:07 AM
D_K_Head said:
I hate fags and jews

http://znalezionepl.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/wtf-is-that.jpg

Is that a troll, oh no it's DK

Calneon
12th July 2010, 01:23 AM
I didn't really notice, because you're like, normal. Not like the gay gay guy who's living in my house next year (wasn't me who told him to live with us, if that's what you're thinking).

Vicious Horizon
12th July 2010, 03:35 PM
I've known, but I've never ribbed it out of you for that, I don't see the point personally.

In the words of Ali G

- "This don't change nuffin from the start of dis conversation guys, nuffin's changed"

Also, I often say things without thinking, so I may have inadvertantly, but not maliciously.

Colonel Mitch
12th July 2010, 03:38 PM
rofl @ VH...

ez64
12th July 2010, 04:05 PM
YOUR GAY!

If i had known then i would not of participated in sexual activities with you, i am hurt, and i feel abused.

This :D

Toasty-Sloth
12th July 2010, 05:16 PM
yah i knew :D