PDA

View Full Version : Competitive Clan Name - Final Vote!

Isphera
14th July 2010, 02:59 PM
OK, so we've now narrowed it down to two final contenders. Unlike the other vote, this will be a one or the other vote - one of these two names will be the name for are competitive wing.

The options are:

1) Novus Dei
2) Aeternus

VOTE AWAY!!

As much as I championed Novus Dei, I'm going to have to go Aeternus with the last vote.

Target
14th July 2010, 03:43 PM
LeveL or Level or LeVeL and tag as L. Target

Calneon
14th July 2010, 03:48 PM
Aeternus.

Marshy
14th July 2010, 04:05 PM
Aeternus.

this.

Toasty-Sloth
14th July 2010, 04:18 PM
ToastySloth Gang.

Nah, Aeternus

Target
14th July 2010, 04:24 PM
Anus? so whats in game tag going to be coz Aeternus is a bit long

Kacere
14th July 2010, 04:24 PM
I prefer aeternus so Im voting that XD

(Im still secretly bound to "Sea cucumber resistance party", but that seemed to never take off. I'll be content with aeternus)

Marshy
14th July 2010, 04:42 PM
ę.Moeshi

Toasty-Sloth
14th July 2010, 05:03 PM
I prefer aeternus so Im voting that XD

(Im still secretly bound to "Sea cucumber resistance party", but that seemed to never take off. I'll be content with aeternus)

drown

Darkpidgeon
14th July 2010, 05:12 PM
drown

Agreed.

Aeternus for me.

Calneon
14th July 2010, 06:11 PM
ę.Moeshi
Nice. Or we could do the whole Dignitas thing and go

ęternus.Phantom

Marshy
14th July 2010, 09:07 PM
Nice. Or we could do the whole Dignitas thing and go

ęternus.Phantom

Sounds good really, would be nice to have the whole word

Isphera
15th July 2010, 10:17 AM
Well this looks like a bit of a landslide. Barring any last second changes, the name will be Ęternus.

Before everyone rushes to put the new tag in their name, please refer back to my initial thread on the competitive clan. This is not a free-for-all, everyone can join clan. There will be tryouts for each team that is created and not everyone will be admitted, so we can focus on improving competitively. It will be up to appointed team leaders as to how the selection will take place and how large or small each team will be.

As of now, the only people that can use the tag are appointed team leaders, which is currently only DP and DE, as well as Marshy, because he came up with it. I am in the process of deciding on what other team to run (between CSS and BC2), and I am also considering a path in which to incorperate our WoW Guild ODIN (The Maelstrom EU Alliance) into the Ęternus framework, which would be beneficial to both the community and the guild.

I will seek discussions today with Chalex (in order to being the organisational process of creating forums and providing mod rights to the right people ), VH and DE (about the TF2 team, although judging from their thread, they seem to have that under control), Col. Mitch (regarding ODIN) and Dick Headley (regarding the possible BC2 team) in order to get most of this done today.

If you have any suggestions regarding the Ęternus framework or have ideas for it, be sure to PM them through to me.

Chazlene
15th July 2010, 11:08 AM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/gallery/images/3/1_oric_demands.jpg

Isphera
15th July 2010, 11:11 AM
I lol'd :D

On that point, I also need to speak to you Chaz tonight about ideas for a logo for the clan.

Calneon
15th July 2010, 11:20 AM
Dick Headley
I like it! Can we call him this from now on?

Isphera
15th July 2010, 11:21 AM
I like it! Can we call him this from now on?

I aim to :D I'm still not convinced that it's a fake name he created. I'm sure that he's been tortured by his friends because his parents are cruel and having us believe it's fake is a lot easier.

Chalex4
15th July 2010, 11:45 AM
I actually really like the Aeternus name, nice work Oric on sorting all of this out.

Unfortunately I'm going to TGI tonight with all the placement JLR people, so I'll probably only be on Mumble later on in the evening.

Isphera
15th July 2010, 12:07 PM
I actually really like the Aeternus name, nice work Oric on sorting all of this out.

Thank you. I just wanted to show you that asking the community for their opinion before doing stuff that you think is alright does actually work and provides a definitive, agreeable answer :D

That unnessecery jibe aside, all I'd need is forums, sub-forums and permissions for people, so that won't take long. I'll be on till about 11 tonight, so plenty of time to stuff your face at TGI's :P