Piers
Phantom
VoX
Toasty
Setsoru
Midge
Target
) -TRYOUTS-

- Post below if you want to enter tryouts, I will be looking for a 6-7 man team, 5 players with 1/2 subs.

Calneon
15th July 2010, 06:15 PM
I will join if you need me, I won't need trials thanks :).

VoX
15th July 2010, 06:36 PM
I will join if you need me, I won't need trials thanks :)..

nikoli
15th July 2010, 06:46 PM
but callum aim bots arent allowed :/

Vicious Horizon
15th July 2010, 07:04 PM
Everyone's doing tryouts, most people will get in regardless, but it lets me see what you can do in a live-fire environment.

Toasty-Sloth
15th July 2010, 11:27 PM
ill try out but there is no way ill get in lol :p

Setsoru
16th July 2010, 12:07 AM
woo i'll show up for this too, although, i think that the position of sub might be more appropriate, u guys seem to have all the gaming nites on my clubbing or work nites ;)

Isphera
16th July 2010, 10:25 AM
Why go clubbing? You end up with a massive headache the next day, feeling like shit, whilst running the very chancy risk of getting stabbed or shot. Plus you can never hear anything anyone says, it's all shit music for the most part and you normally end up with Clamydia from just entering the room. Play it safe and be awesome - play some CSS :D

Chazlene
16th July 2010, 10:58 AM
Why go clubbing? You end up with a massive headache the next day, feeling like shit, whilst running the very chancy risk of getting stabbed or shot. Plus you can never hear anything anyone says, it's all shit music for the most part and you normally end up with Clamydia from just entering the room. Play it safe and be awesome - play some CSS :D

Did Oric have a bad experience? Was there rohypnol involved?

Colonel Mitch
16th July 2010, 11:27 AM

Lol oric xD

do you actually go out in fear of being assaulted / killed xD and if you dont get "gazebo'd" you dont have a headache / feel like shit, and fair enough i no u dont like club music but even songs you usually hate suddenly sound better when your a bit drunk in a club full of hundreds of people and you can feel the bass through your body :)

Vicious Horizon
16th July 2010, 02:29 PM
Lol, coincidentally, I live in the Rohypnol capitol of Britain... as well as one of the teenage pregnancy hotspots too....

Anyway, Updating the preliminary roster chaps.

Calneon
16th July 2010, 05:01 PM
So you have Chlamydia?

Colonel Mitch
16th July 2010, 05:11 PM
So you have Chlamydia?

+1

Isphera
16th July 2010, 06:27 PM
No, but I know too many people with bad experiences to care for the scene. If I want bass booming my body, I go to a rock show.

Calneon
16th July 2010, 06:49 PM
I agree to some degree, the hangover and the money spent sucks, but the experience is great. If you end up with Chlamydia, that's your own fault.

Vicious Horizon
16th July 2010, 06:55 PM
Well, this thread's gone slightly off-topic.

Calneon
16th July 2010, 07:40 PM
Well, this thread's gone slightly off-topic.
Only slightly :P.

Midge
17th July 2010, 12:33 AM
Wouldn't mind trying out, need to remember my steam password first though!

VoX
17th July 2010, 01:03 AM
Lol that generally helps! Recover account details?

Target
17th July 2010, 01:57 AM
I agree to some degree, the hangover and the money spent sucks, but the experience is great. If you end up with Chlamydia, that's a BONUS.

Clubbing is awesome but only if you get a little merry from £2 trebles :D

I would love a "tryout" ^^

Chalex4
19th July 2010, 09:12 AM
Back on topic, are you guys wanting a forum for this? I'm assuming VH is in charge.

Isphera
19th July 2010, 10:18 AM
We are. And you still haven't given me moderator for the forum, otherwise I would have done it.

Chalex4
19th July 2010, 10:27 AM
You've had moderator since yesterday when I sent you a PM! Moderators can't create subforums, you need to ask me for that.

I'll get this CSS one setup today.

Marshy
19th July 2010, 12:23 PM
Don't be silly Chalex I'm in charge here...

When are tryouts!

Vicious Horizon
19th July 2010, 07:03 PM
Chalex - Can I have moderator too, being leaderz0r of the CSS team;

Tryouts will be when I can be arsed, next Saturday suits me, what about you guys?

(also, I will be making threads relating to tactics and strategies as soon as I can be arsed, rush me and it'll go slower.)

Colonel Mitch
19th July 2010, 07:38 PM
Chalex - Can I have moderator too, being leaderz0r of the CSS team;

Tryouts will be when I can be arsed, next Saturday suits me, what about you guys?

(also, I will be making threads relating to tactics and strategies as soon as I can be arsed, rush me and it'll go slower.)

Next saturday me and oric are busy together ;)

not what your thinking tho :P - Pendulum, Prodigy, Chase and Status, Dows it Offend you, Yeah?, and more ^^

Setsoru
19th July 2010, 10:59 PM
can't do saturdays fool! how bout a monday or tuesday or wednesday evening???

Vicious Horizon
20th July 2010, 04:16 PM
I'll make a poll when I have admin in these forums.

Midge
21st July 2010, 11:58 AM
Just got my steam account all sorted, didn't take too long. Wouldn't mind trying out now its all sorted!